• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Neighborhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is it alright if I end up finishing my sheets on Thursday? I got a school club event tonight and I’ll be getting home later than usual, so I’ll have less time to properly sit down and do it today.

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that today is the last day to turn in a sheet unless you talk to me first like FoolsErin did! :)

(For those of you unaware, I'm in PST, so I'm counting the end of the day as 11:59 my time, though if you get it in by the time I'm reviewing sheets tomorrow, which will probably be li I won't get weird about it.)

Today’s been kinda rough and I’m a little out of shape mentally. I’ll try to finish tonight, but I may need tomorrow.

....I have no valid excuse for not doing it yesterday. I was just straight up screwing around in Sims 4.

Yea, that’s probably not helping my chances of getting in...

Haha, I just worry that I come off as a procrastinator who will be late on responses and all that.

Well, I am a procrastinator, but I try, okay?

Am I being too honest about my shortcomings? I feel like I’m too honest about my shortcomings.

I should probably stop making so many responses,

Am I being too honest about my shortcomings? I feel like I’m too honest about my shortcomings.
I think you're fine. Letting people know what they can expect of you is important, and it's normal to worry. I don't have very high expectations for this really- I just want some people ready to have some fun and cause some (ic) drama. It's gonna be great!

I should probably stop making so many responses,
Probably, but if you wanna PM me about anything my inbox is open lol

I think you're fine. Letting people know what they can expect of you is important, and it's normal to worry. I don't have very high expectations for this really- I just want some people ready to have some fun and cause some (ic) drama. It's gonna be great!

Probably, but if you wanna PM me about anything my inbox is open lol

Yea well, the whole “only accepting a certain number” thing makes me feel all “woah ok I gotta look as nice as possible”. I know that’s probably not what you’re going for, and I fully understand why you’re accepting people like this, but still.

Hey, I think I might need tomorrow to work on my sheets. Last day, I promise.

Just wanted to update you that I'm working on it. I'm probably gonna cross the 12:00 threshold, but you should find it done by the time you wake up Saturday morning, haha.
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Alright, I just need to finish the mother (and I just need to put in her personality info), so I'll get her done tomorrow A.S.A.P. Otherwise, everyone else should be finished. If I left something out for the baby, let me know. I know a lot of things were omitted for babies, so I might have accidentally skipped something.
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties

Home stretch! Just gotta finish Oakley's appearance, finish Pepper's appearance, and finish the overall household description.

...Annnndddd finished! I've got a secret I need to DM to Mika, and they all could use pictures, but otherwise, I am D-O-N-E!

So, about starting...are we still waiting on people or are we ready to think up how to start things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back