~Welcome to the freak show~Asylum Roleplay

Alicia

I sigh and look at him. "I have to do a search. And as much as I don't want to, if I find any alcohol or cigarettes you get a good portion of your schedule taken out." I give him a pointed look.

(Ooc: I don't care theprophet lol)

Jo

I roll my eyes as he storms off to another girl. He needs a life. A wife. Kids. And a new job. Good lord

Kasabian

I looked back at the women.

"NO!!!!" I SCreamed, trying to kick the bottle away,.. I knew she would find both.... I looked at her, angry. At this point in time, i was willing to do anything to stop her...

Alicia

"Rules are rules, Kasabian. You've known them for a while now." I flick my flash light over to the wall by the door and start searching for the light switch.

Kasabian

Without thinking, i jump for her, knocking her down to the floor... I hated all of the nurses here.. in fact, i hated everyone and everything- excluding my vodka.

Alicia

I scream as I am knocked down. I try to turn over but I just couldn't. I was fat and I knew it too. I tried to be kind but this is a new low. Even for Kasabian. I screamed more and flail my arms as I try to attract other nurses and get him off of me.

I growled angrily, looking down at her... I heald her down to floor, not wanting her to search my room. I knew this was going to get me in even more trouble, but i couldnt care less... I hit her in the face, trying to shut her up.

Alicia

I flailed my arms around and screamed. He hit me in the face and I growled.

"KASPIAN. STOP IT THIS INSTANT." I wail, still hoping to attract more helping nurses.

Name: Adrian Shaw

Color: Red

Personality: Confident, can be arrogant, can be possessive of those he cares about, gets sulky when he doesn't get what he wants

Why he's in the asylum: Had a drug addiction, and would do anything to get the money for them. Eventually, he became violent and so he got sent to the asylum.

tumblr_mglrmrHROm1r1h8rlo1_400_large_zpsd1bd5be2.jpg

(Sorry I took so long burning rain)

I screamed out.. Her nails were damn sharp.. I released my girp on her neck, crimson blood trickled down my hands.. YOU LITTLE- WHY I OUGHTA!!! I screamed.. I supposed I'd better help alicia with kasabian..

I ran down to his cell.. ALICIA?!.. I screeched

"MAKE ME!!!" I screamed back. I could hear rob behind me, also shouting at me to stop.

I giggled when no one came.

"Poor little Alicia, no one to help!" I sneered, hitting her again.

Alicia

"Cyrus!" I yelped. "Help me!" I wiggled and flailed even more. I screamed and screamed as he taunted me.

Jo

"Thank god that mess is gone." I muttered to no one imparticular. I kicked the bar and then retreated to the back shadows of my cell.

Kasabian

I keapt her down on the floor, ignoring the the manager was right behind us.... God i was in so much trouble,, i didnt care though, as long as there was action. i hated being bored, thats why i was allways up to no good.

(will you guys still be online in about an hour?)

(Yea)

I looked to her.. ALICIA!!! DON'T WORRY!!! I ran in.. Grabbing kasabian.. I dragged him off alicia.. Throwing him up against the wall.. Are you okay?! I said breathlessly..

(Cyrus has sort of a crush on alicia, but she dosent know if. Thats ok with (

Lilith

I let out a little sigh of relief as I felt the pressure disappear from my neck. That was better. I watched as the jerk ran down the hall. Great. This meant there would be more screaming. I sigh again, turning my attention to Timmy. He was giving me a disapproving stare. "You know this is gonna come back to bite you in the a**, right Lilith..?" He asked me as he leaned up against the wall. I nodded. Quite frankly, I didn't care. He started it.

I yelped in pain as i hit the wall. I managed to get back up after i had slid down to the floor. I hated Cyrus so much... He thinks he's so amazing... just for being in charge of this place.. I decided to take this opportunity to try and hide to bottle of vodka and cigarettes even better.

i'll be on. and fine with me :) )))))

Alicia

I was breathless, as I stood up all wobbly.

"Thank you! Kasabian you are in a load of trouble!" I yelped. Schedule will be taken.. I look around the room. From the looks of it he's given a good amount of luxury... Should probably take that.. Checks of room night and day...

Jo

I stared down at my bloody hands, and the swelling in my left hand. I nibbled my lip. It's like my interior starts crashing down. I put up a fairly good front when the guards and other inmates are around but alone? That's torture...

i put my arms around Alicia.. a..are you okay alicia?! i cried.. i was covered in blood.. i looked over her shoulder to see kasabian hiding his stash, i didnt say a thing, id just tell them where they could find it later, but i needed to take care of alicia..

(awesome :) ill go have a bath then :3 see you soon guys :) )))

Kasabian

I jumped for her again, hoping to hurt her more... I was angry now, and wasnt stopping until i got what i wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back