• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome To The Family

Ellie padded quietly downstairs barefoot as she followed the smell of pancakes. Safe to say they were one of her favourite foods, and smells for that matter. However when she reached the bottom of the stairs and spotted all the others, combined with encountering the smell of burning, triggered her powers unknown to her. Still, Ellie carried on getting her pancakes and heading outside with them like normal, except that it looked like a floating plate of pancakes...

"We didn't burn down the house, you moron." Eloise said, "We burnt one cushion. I wouldn't consider that to be the whole house. And I'm sorry, I had no idea you were so attached to this house and that the idea of it burning was so horrible to you." She wasn't sorry at all. Her lip curled in amusement at their reactions. Then, Kian spoke and she turned her attention to him. She raised an eyebrow as he remarked about "exchanging" her.

"I'm positively dying of laughter." Eloise quipped, instantly, "Haha. When you exchange me, make sure I get sent to a better family that actually cares about me." They weren't actually going to exchange her, right? A frown crossed her face for a fraction of a second before she decided that selling her was definitely illegal and her family would get in a lot of trouble if they did that. She relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back