welcome to the DWMA [Inactive]

Hecter smiled "If I had to do it all over again I would because it was the only way I could eat, the one rule the mercenarys had was do your part you can eat but if you don't you go hungry." Hecter looked over at Surota with a concerned look "whats wrong, are you mad at me".

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

Abigail gave Jack a tight hug and looked him in eyes with a serious expression. "Be careful Jack, don't get caught". She took a deep breath and ran off home, worried. Once home, Abigail got what food they had there prepared. Using the distraction to keep from worrying about Jack.

Sent from Tapatalk

Seeing Hecter's concern, all anger dissipated from her expression. "No...It's nothing, I'm sorry..." She looked away from his gaze, feeling as if it was going to burn her or something.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Mitch sat utterly shocked. "So you being hungry justified killing people? I'd rather starve than take someone else's life. At least I have a choice."

Hecter chuckled "Surota I know you are lying, you wouldn't have slammed your hand down for nothing so come on tell me please."

Hecter looked back at Mitch and smiled "past is in the past bud can't change it now."

Jack walked up casually to the front of the store and looked around for a moment so he could plan his route.

Across the street he saw that one girl who tried to attack him earlier. 'What a weak brat...' he thought to himself.

He turned his attention back to the meat and started to reach up for it but just a second before he could get it, a big meaty hand grabbed his wrist. It was the butcher.

"I thought I told you, if you ever come back here, id hang you on a hook like a piece of meat." The man said in a deep voice.

"Oh, I guess I must not have heard you before. Its really difficult for me to listen to people who annoy me." Jack said as he looked the man right in the eyes. After a second he whispered to the man, "Let me go, I really dont want to hurt you. Makes a scene, ya know?"

The man drew back a fist and threw it right at Jacks face. He ducked underneath and used the mans momentum to lift him and throw him over his shoulder. The man landed with a thud and Jack grabbed the ham and a piece of sausage a moment later and ran.

He ran past the restaurant across the street and Jack threw the sausage in at the weapon kid that turned into a sword earlier.

"Bon appetite!" He said as he bolted by.

After a few minutes Jack figured he was safe and started walking towards home for dinner to be made.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

Thesquaidsy said:
Jack walked up casually to the front of the store and looked around for a moment so he could plan his route.
Across the street he saw that one girl who tried to attack him earlier. 'What a weak brat...' he thought to himself.

He turned his attention back to the meat and started to reach up for it but just a second before he could get it, a big meaty hand grabbed his wrist. It was the butcher.

"I thought I told you, if you ever come back here, id hang you on a hook like a piece of meat." The man said in a deep voice.

"Oh, I guess I must not have heard you before. Its really difficult for me to listen to people who annoy me." Jack said as he looked the man right in the eyes. After a second he whispered to the man, "Let me go, I really dont want to hurt you. Makes a scene, ya know?"

The man drew back a fist and threw it right at Jacks face. He ducked underneath and used the mans momentum to lift him and throw him over his shoulder. The man landed with a thud and Jack grabbed the ham and a piece of sausage a moment later and ran.

He ran past the restaurant across the street and Jack threw the sausage in at the weapon kid that turned into a sword earlier.

"Bon appetite!" He said as he bolted by.

After a few minutes Jack figured he was safe and started walking towards home for dinner to be made.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk
(OOC: Well you're nice xD )

"That doesn't make it any less wrong, or take the blame away from you. You need to own up to the things you've done rather than brush them off like you've never done them before," said Mitch, with a glint of anger. He had never felt true anger before, this was really weird for him.

Hecter caught the sausage and ate it "that was interesting." He then looked at Surota and smiled "I was trained to tell if people were lying so whats wrong Surota."

She sighed. "It's just that...Why am I the only one with regret? Everyone else seems to be carefree, without a care in the world, while I'm stuck here, clouded with longing pain. It's not fair!" She vented, almost screaming her words.

Hecter looked at Mitch and smiled "oh I know I've done terrible things but if you would like we can fight but even if fight I'll still consider you my friend."

Hecter looked back at Surota and said with a soft voice "the reason I don't regret what I've done is that I did it to survive and the reason you regret it is because you did it on accident."

"Okay, I could understand moving on and getting past what you've done. But saying you could do it again, that's what bothers me. Surota, I don't think it's a bad thing that you feel regret. It means that you care enough to be bothered by it. Though you did what you did, those people are still human. By what you feel, I think you understand the prospect of being human better than Hecter does."

"It wasn't a accident. People tried to hurt me and my younger sister, so I had to protect her and myself somehow, but sometimes I just lost myself..." Surota frowned.

"Well if it was self defense then you shouldn't feel bad, I would kill anyone who try hurting me or one of the people I care about and it wouldn't be a pretty sight."

"Well I'm sorry you don't have anyone to care about or protect!" Surota instantly regretted what she had said right when it escaped her lips. "I mean-uh...!" She covered her mouth with her hands, as if she could take back what she said.

Hecter stood up turned towards Mitch and bowed his head "I am sorry for offending you it was not my intention."

Hecter's words were no consolation for Mitch. But when he heard Surota's comment about not having someone to protect, he felt like a sword had just been thrust into his gut (and she is a meister to a sword :P ). "I-I… no one. That's right I have no one. No related family, no sane friends, no appreciating meister, no caring teacher, no ties. You'd think that would feel good Surota. But it doesn't." Mitch let his head hang while he said this. He didn't want to bring them back down into the dumps, but it was the truth about himself, and it had to be said.

Hecter walked up to Mitch and patted on the head softly "hey I know you'll find a miester and I can help you look for one".

guild stopped in the middle of the street as he heard the people from earlier yell at each other "any idea of what there babbling about emory????"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" She bit back her words in fear of offending Mitch more than she already had. 'Regret, regret, regret, that's all you are, right Surota? All you do is hurt people...maybe you should just die to save any others from any more pain.' She thought to herself, pain flowing through her soul.

"Well today didn't go as planned maybe we should call it a day it's getting late and I'm getting even more tired."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back