welcome to the DWMA [Inactive]

sid

"con-pow chick"

guild

as he walked he tried to talk to her but ended up just listening out of boredom
"hey why do you like zero so much anyways" guild finally asked after a while of wondering

Mitch looked at her with a happy glint in his eye. "Chow Maine? Why would you want to eat Maine? Or any state for that matter? I'd like the largest platter of General Tso's Chicken with two sides of fried rice along with an egg roll, an order of crab rangoon and finally sweat and sour chicken to go with it. Oh, and double that please." Mitch smiled smugly and shrugged.

Emory looked back at Guild, wondering why the question was asked. She rubbed at her chin, thinking hard. Why did she like Zero? "Because he's my meister. He's really thoughtful and listens to what I have to say... or at least if he tunes me out he doesn't tell me." Emory added the last part with a bit of a giggle. "I.. I honestly don't really know Zero very well, Guild... there's just that connection because he accepted me as his weapon."

Hecter smiled looking at the chef "oh and con-pow chicken, the largest platter of General Tso's chicken, two sides of fried rice, an egg roll, an order of crab rangoon, and finally sweet and sour chicken please!"

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using Tapatalk

"Uh… yeah. What can I say? I have a high metabolism, and I'm hungry." replied Mitch with a shrug. He sat back in his chair and folded his arms again. What's so wrong about getting all that food? I have to pay for it anyway.

Hecter smiled "ok but if you don't finish it I will, oh and so everyone knows I'll pay for all of this like I said earlier it's my treat."

Hecter let out a small laugh "its all good I've got lots of money from my time being a mercenary, so something like this is nothing compared to how much I could I could actually buy."

"What, really? Wow." Surota was shocked. "Heh, you just don't seem like the person who would do that." She laughed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hecter smiled "Well afrer my parents died when I was 7 I had no family, or friends to go to and I had no money, so I looked around for work then I ran into a group of mercenarys and they took me in, at first I would steel things for them and as I got older I got into more dangerous jobs like assassinations and collecting money from people who owed them money and stuff like that."

Hecter looked at Surota and smiled "I've decided that it's just easier to talk, and I never really talked till I met you and Mitch."

"H-how can you smile after you've done horrible things like that? It just doesn't make sense to me." said Mitch with a horrified look on his face.

Hecter smiled "I honest don't know how I feel about what I've done, to me it's all in the past and I can't do anything to change it now."

Surota was shocked at his response as she slumped back into her seat. 'Why doesn't anyone else have regret for what they do? Why am I the only one filled with this burden? It isn't fucking fair!' Surota thought to herself as she slammed her fist on the table, making everything on the surface shake.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back