Welcome To Sword Art Online

Oh god I just realized: Maxwell lives alone, there will be no one to bring him to a hospital

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]okay then...thanks ^-^

[/QUOTE]
And you: respond

well then, i guess faceplanting the floor for ten minuets doesnt bother anyone >_> just saying...... but i was offline for that entire duration

las0r0o7 said:
well then, i guess faceplanting the floor for ten minuets doesnt bother anyone >_> just saying...... but i was offline for that entire duration
Hmm... well, i'm curious how I'll have Max survive. He has no one to bring him to the hospital

Chiz x.x

See? This is why I don't reply when on mobile+being extremely tired xD I meant to put something about that after the stuff with John.. BUt I forgot.. Murr x.x

Gimme a second to edit~

@Assailant Maybe a neighbour checks in on him? o;

Nuuuuuuurp~

Edited, by the way x3

<.< So, I have no clue how far back my last reply is, nor what all has happened since then, and I'm far too lazy and tired at the moment to search... So, could anyone give me a slight recap on what's going on?

Also, sorry I've been AWOL so long, there's just a lot of shiz going on at the moment, and I kinda went into a deep depression for awhile >.> Buuut, yeah.

Me and Kandy killed a ton of frogs john teleported out by accident and I almost grabbed Reapers hand trying to pull her down the right path instead of a dead end, I'm not sure about the other two, they were discussing something about being a beater and something else..... I forgot....

@MkZer0

Just two things really quick, this is just to inform you is all, one, your kinda stuck outside and only two or three other players can help you, which they might, two, unless level 7 or so is high then alright, but, we haven't even gotten past the first floor

But, I don't care if you change it or not, I'm just letting you know ^.^

las0r0o7 said:
@MkZer0
Just two things really quick, this is just to inform you is all, one, your kinda stuck outside and only two or three other players can help you, which they might, two, unless level 7 or so is high then alright, but, we haven't even gotten past the first floor

But, I don't care if you change it or not, I'm just letting you know ^.^
Okay thanks for the info

MkZer0 said:
Okay thanks for the info
Your welcome, just thought I would give you the heads up before someone else said something

Also

The other four of us are in the dungeon if you want to join us

I'm going to go off for the night since i got school (fun -_- ) so i wont be replying till tomorrow so i will see you later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back