Welcome To Sword Art Online

I don't see why we wouldn't be accepting, I say the more the merrier really

>.> guys, your killing me, make a couple posts and then you dissapear into fat air >3> i mean, im on here alllllll the time

Im going to make my character later, as i have school in the morning. So im going to head to bed, and i will join the fun tomorrow! :)

Its all good, I'm just messing with you any ways, I'm used to waiting on posts, but like I said I'm on here All the time

I'm used to one of them having to wait up to a week per post, so I can be patient, unless I like the rp (like this one) then I become impatient

I can't wait for Max/Nil to meet someone. I feel like that's how I'll catch up is through him

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]yeeeee! I wanna join!!!

[/QUOTE]
IK!! An SAO rp that DOESN'T die instantly. How amazing

AND I'M BACK! O.o

Sorry my replies take so long ;-; I've got school work, and actual work, and I have to keep up my house, take care of animals... But I RP as much as I can x.x

And the more the merrier is totally right o;

Invite your friends! (Cuz... Ya know.. Totally haven't been doing that x3)

And we're glad you like our RP ^-^

<.< So many emoticons..

One more won't hurt! :3

Assailant said:
I can't wait for Max/Nil to meet someone. I feel like that's how I'll catch up is through him

IK!! An SAO rp that DOESN'T die instantly. How amazing
my badassery level is over 9000, cs is is up and accepted!

@Firetail606 @xEmoBunnehx would the two of you mind if I uploaded my stat system on here so that way I have it wherever I'm at and not stuck to just a piece of paper with everything on it, and if you like it enough I can put it in the overview tab later on but that's if you like it

Just thought I would ask before there is a random massive page rape with random things on it

Maybe message it to one of us? x3 That way its still there, but its not spamming this page?

*0* I didn't even think of that I will definitely do that instead of having it here, I'll just message it to both of you that way you both have it and know that I'm not getting random off the charts stats

Buh... Mobile ;-;

My post is gonna suck, fair warning x3

>_> why does everyone complain about being on a mobile thats what im on most of the time anyways X3 cause my broke ass cant afford internet and my phone bill xD tooooo damn expemsive

Because my mobile lags, and its hard to tell how long my post actually are...

And i just run off wifi x3

i usually just go by this rule, if i feel its too short then go back and add detail, if its too long, all well, >0> i want some wifi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back