• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome To Rapture

"Dang calm down your drinking it faster than booze"Rin said nearly done with bottle"Anyway where are we going"He asked confused

VI moved with Mr Bubbles to the camera she was move to look at the two splicers, it was too high for her to get too.

" up up Mr. b" She said and the big daddy extending and hand and climbed on her lifted her up until she said stop. She then tapped the camera and held it so that her face would be be almost all that can be seen.

" Hello Papp Ryan you there can you hear me?" She said sure he was watching but not sure he could hear her.

@XxLuluxX

He watched the small girl, approach the camera, and paused. "Hello my girl" he said, in an almost... fatherly way? He was after all responsible for these... abominations. Yet they were children. The children of rapture. He hated them, their soulless eyes, pale skin... but they were his creation. His responsibility. He sat forward slightly, stubbing the cigarette out, Sofia had control of most of them. The child could come in useful. @Karcen

John would keep walking, as he notice one of Ryan cams, it wasn't "Online" ,so he just used his Electro bolt to charge it up again.

"Mr. Ryan when are we going to talk face-to-face with 'ya again?" He ask, looking at the cam.

He almost rolled his eyes, sighing once more "Yes. We shall. But, i need time. Time i do not possess, and i would rather, you stop interrupting me. Feel free to drop by my office and annoy me there too, because thats obviously how i shall succeed in this endeavour." He snapped sarcastically. @AtlasTheShapeless

"And you think having splicers rampaging through my office, would help? Do you have ANY sanity left?" He asked, with an annoyed tone.

" Me and Mr. B are coming to pay you a visit Papa Ryan and your going to be an angel " VI said her conditioning not allowing her to say what she wanted but speaking almost in a code worked as few would get what she meant by angel.

"Angel?" He paused. Face paling. 'What did she mean?' He thought standing up, and gripping the revolver by his desk.

He couldn't have one of those Tin Men come barging in here. What did she MEAN?!

He wasn't prepared. He couldn't be prepared. He didn't understand what was coming, and he didn't like it. His hands were bound.

" See you soon papa Ryan " She said moving back with a wave .

" Down Mr. bubbles " she said and the big daddy gently sat her down on the ground. Vi reached up and it took her had " Come on Mr. B we have gathering to do." Vi said and the big daddy just made it's whale sounds as she child that guided him started walking towards Ryan's office they would get there in time it was hard for big daddies to get into small places.

John would go to another gatherer's Garden with a bottle of ADAM, as he purchase the "Control Big Daddy" plasmid.

"If another big daddy show up..." He mumble to himself, going towards Ryan office to try to talk with him again.

He took a few breaths, and paced, holding his revolver behind his back. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and threw the gun down. "It'll be no use" he muttered to himself, in a dark tone. He grabbed his golf club, and awaited what his fate would hold.

( that was just atlas and jack thing big daddies only attack those that hurt little sisters so yeah he needs to attack VI for him to attack Ryan)

( still have one very mad little sister to deal with if you do lol but i need to get rid of him somehow)

John would notice Vi and the big daddy, he run, as he side with them.

"Hello again." He tip his tophat .

(Well.... i can do the project Delta way... or the "good way"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back