• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name: Samuel J. Pentaghast

Interaction: Luc

Tag: @Entarriance

Samuel sat back in his chair, leaning back and picking up a new book, it was the last one he hadn't yet read. Looking over at Luc he offered a nod and smile, "That you are correct. God of Music, Light, Medicine, Healing, truth and many more things." Letting out a heavy sigh, he opened the book, "I am sure they will be fine. I believe we are getting a new nurse today... Hopefully this one will be more competent than the last one." Checking his watch, he shook his head, wondering when class would let out. He was going to help out with two other classes, Physical Education and Combat Training.

Name: Luc

Interaction: Samuel J. Pentaghast

Tag: @Jacob Berry

Stuffing both of his hands into his pockets, he averted his gaze off to the side, where Ki seemed to be gladly enjoying conversation.

"... sure. Sure they will. When's next class begin, anyway?"

He genuinely did feel a little envious of his friend, who seemed to be getting along fine with the other students. on the other hand, he didn't have much of luck. He was pretty blessed that his passive abilities seemed to die down a lot around her, though it's also because of that, he always had this feeling in him that something was off. Everyone wasn't praising him, everyone wasn't paying attention to him. He actually had the opportunity to be genuine.

Well, first person he meets say's that he's pretty much a creep, just got white-knighted by a literal white-knight carrying some girl off. Yeah, well, it'll surely be better next time. Luc didn't bother making his way back to his seat, well, yet, since a lot of students seemed to be scrambling up and down in their seats right now. It was the first day, anyway. There wasn't a whole lot to do.

Once Setsuna arrived in the room he saw his sister writing something on a pieace of paper. Serena looked around gasped. "What happened. " She demanded as Setsuna placed Moka on the bed. Setsuna explained the situation quickly all the while teass rolled down his face , he had never been so scared before. " Ok i'll do what I csn for now. " Serena said as her hands began to glow brightly before she began healingg Mika.

@sprouhtt

Name: Samuel J. Pentaghast

Interaction: Luc

Tag: @Entarriance

Samuel offered a reassuring smile, "They will be fine. I am sure of it... Maybe... Probably..." He doubted the new nurse that was arriving today, he was always skeptical of anyone who was a medicine practitioner. Checking his watch once more, he answered Luc's question, "At 8:54. Next class starts at 9." Leaning back further in his chair he motioned for Luc to come hither, "You said you wanted an Autograph? I don't usually give them out, but hey, been a while since I signed something." He offered a snicker

(sorry haven't been posting site stopped telling me about posts here...)

Name: Ronnie

Interaction: None

Ronnie was wandering the halls seriously lost. He can't find his way to any of the classes.

Name: Shinko Hiro

Interactions: None

Shinko began to get exhausted, she could hear everyone's thoughts, it sounded like a crowd of people whispering in her head. She hated this. The only way to stop it was to communicate, but there was no way she would do that and even if she wanted to, who would talk to her? She began to hold her head and look down, some of her hair falling in front of her face.

anime-black-and-white-girl-manga-Favim.com-2946407.jpg

Ender Egotarum

ice_guy.jpg

Interaction: Ki

Tags: @Entarriance

Skills

Thin Ice

Glacial Blast

Arctic Boost

Blizzard

Gelid Crafting

Cryokinesis

Cold Aura

It was like Ender was in a trance, he just kept staring up at the ceiling trying to remember what it was like just a couple years ago. Suddenly he felt something touch his forehead. He instantly snapped out of his trance like state and looked over to see Ki standing over him. He listened intently to what she had to say, and before he had a chance to respond Ki, she had pulled his hood over his eyes. He pulled his hood back to where it had originally been and found that she had sat back down. "Eh, it's not that bad. Sure it was freaky in the beginning, but I found out pretty early that I could pretty much go anywhere whenever I felt like it. I ended up going to as many libraries and temples and studying all that I could about gods and the like. While on my travels, I met another much older god who told me about this place, and after a little while I decided to check it out." He said while turning towards her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amber nodded and grabbed raven's paper before walking over to the teachers desk and placed the papers on it before walking backk and sitting down. He noticed the girl with her head down and called her over.

@the unnamed beast @Shinko Hiro

Interaction: Samuel J. Pentaghast, Shinko Hiro

Tag: @Jacob Berry @Shinko Hiro

His expression brightening a bit, he was about to walk towards the teacher. However, he saw the shine of someone's hair seemingly falling down over there face, especially in the blindingly bright classrooms. Raising his index finger towards the teacher, symbolling "One second" or "wait", he moved over towards the female who seemed rather, well, down. Hey, sure, one of the greatest literature figures was right there, but he can always get an autograph if Apollo himself literally works here.

Bending over, his voice seemed to have the consistency of honey, smooth and sweet. He couldn't really bend down low enough to make eye contact with the girl without looking awkward, but he at least lowered himself to a level where she didn't have to completely look up. Brushing the hair from away her face, which was always a really bad but old habit of his (the whole physical contact thing was pretty normal for him).

"You alright?"

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Interation: Setsuna &

Tag: @djinnamon

29127.jpg

Moka moaned in pain as she was set on the bed. Moka felt terrible and she couldn't believe she let herself come to this,"I--I'm.." She tried to speak but the words just weren't coming out. Moka pulled on the bed sheets getting a good grip of it, she squeeze the sheets in her grip wanting to scream from the pain. There were salty tears crying for help running down her sheets. The pain come back to her twice as hard as before she let out a scream as she arched her back, when she was done screaming she leaned back on the bed again. "Lotus...f.f.fl.flower," Moka muttered trying to tell Setsuna's sister that she needed the lotus flower as well as the purified water to soak her body in and to drink, cleansing her from the inside and out.

Interactions: Lue

"Uhhh... Y-yeah I am... Thanks." Shinko looks up at the boy.

Name : Lairen and Sairen Kyrenei

Interactions : Nothing but staring

The two continued to make silent conversation with one another, mainly about the students in the class. When the orange haired boy passed them, they exchanged glances. To them, this simply meant they didn't think much of him. Much to his surprise, there was a male who had caught his sisters attention. Lairen could see Sairen stare at a dark haired man with pins in his hair. In his own opinion, the male was just normal, but his sister continued to stare. She didn't think he was particularly good looking, but he seemed interesting enough. Lairen let out a scoff before leaning back into the chair.

"Lotus flower and purified water , get it for me now. Get water from the faucet , there is a filter in it that purifies water and there ate lotus flowerrs in the school garden. " Serena said and Setsuna was off to get what they needed. He got the flower quickly before getting the water. Serena made a tub made out of crystal then Setsuna filled it with water before he left the room as Serena undressed Moka.

@sprouhtt

Interactions: Amber and Luc

"Shinko... Shinko Hiro." Shinko kept her eyes averted.

@djinnamon

Name: Ki

Interaction: Ender

Tag: @The Endergod

"Hey, seeing the brighter side of things. That's the way to go. I would've killed to travel the world."

Technically, that statement could've been taken quite literally. She did, she did technically kill and after that she technically traveled. But it's not like anyone's judging, nor she was going to tell anyone so that they could judge. It was interesting to hear about him talking about himself, since it was the first time in a while he's seen someone elses' perspective of things that wasn't someone going through an existential crisis. But if Ender was willing to talk about himself, she might as well try and return the favor.

"I wish I could've witnessed you throwing snow around where I lived. I mean, I don't remember a whole lot, but it was pretty colourless where I lived. Heck, there wasn't even a park nearby! I'm sure your travels from here to there and then here was tons of more adventurous than my life" (unlock tragic backstory in Character Sheet. aka like 5 paragraph. aka i put too much effort.)

Shrugging her shoulders, if you had that much time on your hands, she can safely assume he's been around for one hell of a long time. You could pretty much journey everywhere unless it's an alternate dimension, and even so, you probably could find some way. Maybe he can write some novel someday on "The Adventures of a Literal Snowman."

Something like that.

~~

Interaction: Shinko

Tag: @Shinko Hiro

The familiar feeling of a pair on eyes on him immediately ticked something in the back of his head. He had the feeling that he should look around, but for now, he couldn't have (@Sayuri Tokage thank you for acknowledging the passive ability of his ;U;). Seeing how she appeared to be alright, he patted the top of her head before straightening his back. Looking to the female, with, rather wide shoulders, to his side, he returned the smile before looking back towards Shinko.

"Pleasure to meet you, love, the name's Lucis. Or Luc, for short. And are you sure something's not bothering you? Your eyebrows are knitted and the glimmer in your eye looks as if something is bugging you, whether it be causing anguish or irritation."

Making eye contact with her, which he didn't remember is literally the worst thing to do in this situation, his unknowingly passive ability tends to cause people to, well, go into a bit of a trance. It's not like it restricted anything fully, but dazing out upon intentional eye contact, especially during speech, was pretty common. And he was trying his best to forget.

Interactions: Amber and Luc

"U...Uh..." Shinko blinked a couple of times then averted her eyes quickly from Luc's. "...I'm fine." She narrowed her eyes and tried to relax a bit, she didn't need unnecessary attention and she knew that if she told him then he would think she's crazy. However, she couldn't deny that talking to him was quite a relief, the voices were fading away.

Name: Moka Hirabashi

Interation: Setsuna & Serena

Tag: @djinnamon

Moka opened her eyes when she felt someone undressing her. She saw that it was Serena, her hands felt cold to the touch. Moka blushed at the thought of Serena undressing. it wasn't like they were complete strangers, she knew Serena for a while now but nobody had seen her naked. Moka let that go since she was in pain,"I thought I could go along with the act of being in good health but I guess I can't," Moka said as Serena finished undressing her. "Y-you have to crush the lotus's and dump them in the purified water," Moka struggled to say. Moka let out another loud painful moan and shriek when it hit her hard. The blight began to spread throughout her body and it made it hard for her to breath.

Serena nodded after she was finished undressing Moka and crush the lotuses quickly and put them in the water. Serena summoned up her strength and picked up Moka before putting her into water slowly.

@sprouhtt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back