• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to Kinoshi Academy(Always Accepting!!)

Should there be a school ball?

• TURNNNNNNNNN TF UPPP YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uh.. No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Melody jumps over the sword and she slashes at him using both her swords "Really, then I guess you were expecting me to go right and then attack again" she says and adds "I used to practice with Harmony whenever we had time, I'm used to some stunts"

@Arubion Sivart

Melody uses the blade he's using to attack her and she jumps over him, landing behind him and putting her nightmare blade against his throat "Well, I suppose I'll have to take you" she says and as she uses the other sword to knock his swords out of his hands.

@Arubion Sivart

Name: Aratorio Lasarius

Tag: @Flame Demon

Interaction: Melody

Aratorio would smirk a bit and his sword would wrap around her arm and stiffens at her elbow. He would jump away and faces her grabbing the two katanas after dropping the swords she tried to hit away. "Your pretty good, but I think our fight is over... I've been holding back cause I don't want to hurt you" He'd shift the Katana's into a single katana with a sheathe. "Do you say it's over or do you want to continue?... If we continue I can't guarantee you won't get hurt..."

(Brb I will be back in 2 or so hours)

iChaotic said:
The Arata Twins

Name: The Arata Twins

Interaction: Lairen and Sairen

Tag: @iChaotic

Lairen took the hit, but it didn't seem to effect him much. He jumped back some, putting some distance between them. Sairen also managed to evade Kiyoko's attack just barely and jumped back to her brother. The two stood side by side, discussing amongst themselves for a brief moment.

"We've gotten rusty,"
Lairen stated, recalling the counter attack from earlier.

"It's been a few years since we actually fought other people," Sairen replied.

"I'm slower than before."

"As am I."

"Should we go defensive?"

"They won't be able to break it."

With that, the two stood there, waiting for the other two to attack. It had truly been a long time since they were able to battle anyone other than each other. Even when they protected their shrine, they mostly fought against beasts and demons.

The Arata Twins

Tag:
@Sayuri Tokage

The twins notified what Lairen and Sairen were trying to do. Ryoichi and Kiyoko glanced at each other, "They're trying to be defensive, how do you think we should attack them?" "I suggest circling them and trying to cause them to lose focus, once they aren't together. We go in for the attack." Both of them nodded at each other before they proceeded with Kiyoko's plan. Sticking their swords out, Ryoichi and Kiyoko circled the other twins, as soon as they break concentration, Ryoichi and Kiyoko would throw their swords at the twin that was facing the opposite way. This would give them the chance to take them down due to them being stunned; well, this is what they hoped would happen. "You may have drew with us during Basketball, but you won't beat us this time Sairen." Kiyoko teased, trying to throw Sairen's concentration off. Ryoichi did the same to Lairen, "You can't beat us, your defensive abilities maybe good, but your offensive abilities are your downfall."

"You're bleeding, you shouldn't have moved" Melody says and she adds "I had my sword against your throat in case you forgot", she sighs, mumbling something about how unfair it is that everyone's better then her. "wanna call it a draw?" she asks.

@Arubion Sivart

iChaotic said:
The Arata Twins

The two had their eyes closed, relying on just pure instinct and reaction this time. As they stood back to back, they held hands tightly. When the blades came towards them, the two simultaneously opened their eyes, calling forth two shields, one in front of each of them. The shields themselves strong enough to protect themselves from a raging dragon, let alone a sword. The Arata's were now taunting them, but they didn't mind it. Being deities, they knew better than to be distracted by their opponents.
"We're just getting warmed up. Surely you don't think this is all that we have? You guys did underestimate us last time," Lairen stated calmly, loosening his wrists.

Name: Aiko

Tag: @Aio

Th boy then proceeds to take his sword abd starts walking to a spot opposite of her, but still on the edge of the class. He tucks his right hand inside his pocket and lets hos left hand hold his long nodachi resting it on jis shoulder. The young boy lets a smirk form on his face "Heh we barely knew each other yet and that's what you think of me?" A small chuckle escapes his lips as he lifts his head looking at hee straight in the eyes "Let's get this done quickly, attack my weak spot!"

Last edited by a moderator:
(Alright ^^)

The Arata Twins

Tag:
@Sayuri Tokage

Ryoichi let his sword hang loosely in his hand. He took a glance at Kiyoko who was breathing slightly heavily. "Maybe we should give up trying to beat them at something, no one has ever been able to keep up with us before but now these two come along and are on par with us.. What's the point of trying to be above everybody anyway?" Ryoichi said with a sigh. Kiyoko looked back up at her brother,
"We will beat them at something, the Arata twins don't give up and you know that Ryo." She insisted. Although, Kiyoko was starting to have second thoughts at beating them, just like Ryoichi was. He had some valid points, what was the point of trying to be above everybody? Nobody thought of them as something special anyway, everybody saw them as some disrespectful troublemakers.

Ryoichi let out another sigh before extending his hand to Lairen for a handshake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mashiro Shiina

Tag:
@Flecker

"Oh sweet heart I already found it." In the time it took to finish their conversation Mashiro had created an illusion of herself still leaning on the wall, blinking and breathing though not much movement came from it. She was behind him now, pulling two daggers from her sides as she attempted to plunge them in his back. When it came to it she didn't mind a fight but they always became boring. This guy was annoyingly confident to her and she couldn't wait to finish, wanting nothing more than to go back to her spot on the wall.

iChaotic said:
(Alright ^^)
The Arata Twins

Lairen and Sairen, who were leaned over and breathing harder than usual, looked at each other and smiled. The two had mutually decided that they liked these twins and were thus going to become friends. This brought on a light laughter between them as Lairen grabbed Ryoichi's hand and shook it vigorously.
"You guys were great. Really," he said happily before moving Ryoichi's hand into Sairen's. With the other males hand now in hers, her face flushed slightly as she said, "You guys are really strong, even by yourselves. I have to rely on Lairen most of the time, so its really cool to see that you guys can still be strong as individuals." She quickly released his hand before moving over to Kiyoko, giving her a small smile. "You were amazing," she complimented, holding her hand out to her.

Name: Aiko

Tag: @Aio

The boy didn't keep his eyes on the person trying to predict what her next moves might be abd the perfect counter to it, but as he observed something just isn't right, he can't sense anything that he can control at the image in front of him, it's just like a mirage. Frowning he asks "What are you playing--" The boy had to cut what he said short as he felt a chill running through his spine. This bad feeling was further confirmed when he heard the metals from her knives. A surge of adrenaline quickly filled him and he quickly kicks the floor just a few inches before her blades tased his flesh.

Due to his light physique and the frequent training that he had done in environments with varying gravity his body is somewhat lighter than others allowing that small kick to propel him quite far enough to the front and should be enought to evade the blade. If he's indeed successful then he'd turn his back changing his strategy to sense the force that works on her, so that he'll able to track her better "
Blindsided me? That's actually quite nice, but not nice enough" He'd form a smirk and would wait for a next attack.

Name Ronnie

Location infirmary

Interaction none

In the infirmary Ronnie was going out of his mind! He was bored! He couldn't go to class because the world would spin if he did, but he didn't want to be stuck in there all day.

@Arubion Sivart[/URL]

Aratorio would finally notice his neck was bleeding. "Oh I hadn't noticed..." He'd feel his wound and it'd had disappeared. "That Headmistress shouldn't of paired us up... I knew nothing would benefit from it... and sure.." He'd snap his finger and his blades would shoot back towards him and form the three silver rods again. He'd pocket the rods and would sit against the wall in a desk. "Your fast but this kind of environment was better for you then me... If I had to swing with actual force I might of ended up destroying part of the wall and floor.. which wouldn't of been good... But you are a slippery one... faster then most here.. but then again most people won't be using their full force or their full set of techniques..." He'd think about her movements and started to map them just in case for the future. He'd take out a piece of steak from a bag in his pocket and starts to eat it as he stared at Melody with his gentle red eyes.

"Well I learned how to fight from Harmony, she's even worse then I am" Melody says and she smiles slightly "I don't have much shrength, but I focus more of my speed and strategy" she says and leans against the wall "My powers aren't for fighting".

@Arubion Sivart

@Arubion Sivart[/URL]

Aratorio would think for a bit. "I've had to learn to fight with everything at my disposal... I have to restrain myself during a fight or else I'd end up hurting someone.. and my abilities just further my fighting skills..." He'd offer her a piece of steak as he chewed on another. "You seem more like the Headmistress... not brawn... but.. I can't quite place it but... psychic... I think of a sorts.."

Melody takes the steak and she says "Well I'm not the type of girl to start a fight, I normally only talk when I need to and even if I did start fights, my powers are useless" she says and sighs "Being the goddess of dreams and nightmares is fun, but also has it's downs, this isn't even how I really look"

@Arubion Sivart

Aratorio would stare at her with his gentle red eyes. "Ahh, I rather not say what I am.. but it seems most people call me a vampire due to my pale skin and my eyes..." He'd take out a napkin and wipes the blood off of his neck and cleans it up. He'd unbutton his shirt allowing his skin and abs to breath as he took deep breaths relaxing a lot against the wall.

"I am curious though, what are you?" Melody asks eating the steak and she thinks for a while "Can't think of anything" she says and stretches "I could show you how I really look, but it takes too much energy to change forms each time" she says and looks at the time.

@Arubion Sivart

Aratorio would look forward. "Hmm I am not sure it's best for people to know what I am exactly yet... Most people either see me as a human or a vampire though.. I could've sworn someone was laughing about me wanting to challenge Moka to a spar..." He'd relax and crosses his arms across his chest and would think for a bit. "You don't have to change forms for me.. It's alright."

"I want to know what you are" Melody says and she smiles slightly "I won't tell anyone, trust me" she says and looks outside, maybe she could play some music for the animals in their free period, she liked having animals around.

@Arubion Sivart

Aratorio would think for a bit. "I won't tell anyone for now, And do you know what's up with Moka? I saw her blushing at me once and other times she was staring at me..."

"Oh she just has a crush on you, nothing more" Melody says and she quickly covers her mouth "You didn't hear that from me" she says and sighs "But I thought it was obvious"

@Arubion Sivart

Aratorio would instantly blush bright red. "W-w-wwhat...?..." It'd be obvious that he was shocked by what she said. He'd look down and pokes his fingers together. "W-w-well.. i-i guess y-you could say I have a crush on her.. a-a-also.." He'd squeak and spoke in a super quiet voice as he'd be a bit embarrassed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back