Welcome To Andarun...

fd6b66fb00b0562ed42ecf652c3e0db1.jpg

Are you making a new character Beowulf? Its for a different story arc this time.

Edit: I might do a short time skip from where you left off Ori. We'll just buy some time while the others are settling in. I've got a guy playing a Dharach coming soon. So it seems we'll be having a bunch of Aryanites again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenda has been working with Ozpin for long enough, she can smell bullshit from a hundred paces.

[QUOTE="Sincerely Me]Are you making a new character Beowulf? Its for a different story arc this time.

[/QUOTE]
She's alive!

And Rose's character coming well might I say( :P )

Good goood good *clatters fingers together excitedly* :D

I'll make a post and iron out some story creases before I say fair nights!

Alrighty, I'll...

Be here.

aww.. you sound like lost puppy..! Well... all puppies look lost. aww... you sound like a puppy..! poor miserable thing

You may borrow from the first, or even keep the first. But if we ever do Stormlord's pendant, you'll have to find another. :>

Felix shall continue to blunder and fool his way through the story as I so wish it.

I am a good master, but I am also a cruel one.

[QUOTE="Sincerely Me]You may borrow from the first, or even keep the first. But if we ever do Stormlord's pendant, you'll have to find another. :>

[/QUOTE]
Oooh my~!

Jokes aside, Felix is probably on the floor.

City of Magic Beowulf, City of Magic.

Also: @Beowulf @ValkyrieRose @Windows98, @Orikanyo and I have kinda already started the RP way back. we haven't gone all that far, so Ive decided to continue where we elft off.

I'll give a brief rundown of the plan, incase you didn't want to read the initial posts. Our characters basically started the meeting at the neutral town of Haven, at the crossroads of all three kingdoms. Along the way, we lost the other RP-er... somewhere... Fyrilis (my character) basically got Felix (Orikanyo's char) past the Bloodsworn borders, and now we're in a town called Fairbreeze, a kind of trading town with a Skyship airfield. We'll be taking a skyship from there directly to the northernmost town of the Bloodsworn territory. Since you guys are hopping in, technically you can't get through the Bloodsworn borders without a guide. But I'll just do away with that and you can cook up some story about receiving the official letters and pass late or something.

Don't worry too much about the details, just make sure your character understands he/she is on official business and that you're meeting your guide at the Fairbreeze airfield, aboard the elven Skyship, the Anarthiren. :D

Sincerely Me] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10398-orikanyo/ said:
@Orikanyo[/URL] I think you quoted the wrong post? xD
I get what you mean tho
I think i was just quoting to get your attention, sorry.

Well, not precisely. But it could bear his seal. Don't make a post yet until I give the greenlight though. And I approve of your CP of course :>

Well, got the feel for Felix again, lets see where all this goes.

@Beowulf your CP is OK. But do wait a a day or so more, if you don't mind. For the other two ^^; I'm just flexing my writing muscles getting the feel for my character again too haha..

@Sincerely Me Feel free to play with the poor guy as you wish, if he starts fainting, astleast he's asleep.

@ValkyrieRose CP looks good :D Would be great if you could add a little to the background about why the authorities are sending her. (Maybe someone wanted her out of the way? Or was hoping she'd never return?)

@Beowulf , I actually thought it would be better for you and the others to hold off posting first. But it's OK, no need to remove your intro. Also, might want to include a reason why you are sent as a representative. In any case, our characters will be meeting on the next morning (it's past midnight currently). So you might want to wrap things up instead of look for the skyship.

Last edited by a moderator:
So basicly the post will be saying he will be there the next morning @Beowulf @Sincerely Me

that said, we will be wrapping up very soon yes? the day i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back