Welcome To Andarun...

It 'could' be boring! Hahah.. Yeah, the time difference is quite a pity! Anyways, really can't wait..! I'm so tempted... But I really need to sleep... Zzz goodnight!!

P.s. In case you know anyone interested...

heheh, well, i'll see if i can wrangle some folks up for this somewhere.

No pressure! I have one other guy interested, so people playing female characters are extra welcome though not mandatory :P

she might be, we tend tos tick around fantasy stuff when we rp, so should perhaps be more tempting for her.

regardless, it'll be nice to see this come alive again.

It's not just any panda, it's the best panda. A red panda.

Also saying that I would be interested in a reboot.

alright so Ori told me to come onto this. I'm reaing through all the information right now. I get confusedf easily... but i think the main gist so far is that we're all part of a group to find the land of the gods or the like? (least thats how Ori explained it) ... im still reading the lores on the groups and what not though.

I kinda generalized it pretty hard i'll admit.

@Sincerely Me hey, you mind putting up the character application? And which arc are we doing for the first rp again? can't remember.

ah, thank you ^.^ an idea forms in my head for potential characters, i just need to make sure im setting up for the correct arc/ story and making sure i have everything... i think i od.

@ValkyrieRose Okays! I've updated the background for the story arc. If you go to the overview tab and scroll all the way down, you'll see the City of Magic Arc. That's the one :>

If you have any questions, fire away!! We will be using the IC 1 tab, for our RP-ing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm if i understand that one correctly that's the one where we are representives being guide to the north area, correct? I had an ida for a masquerader, would that fit in this sort of setting? If not i can always change it

Yes, representatives and a guide to the north. You can be a masquerader if you want, though I daresay you would be way out of your element! x3 Masqueraders are more accustomed to cities and people, rather than wilderness. They would do well to observe local customs and imitate them quickly, rather than unpopulated regions of the wilds. I'm not going to stop you though, the dissonance could make for an interesting setting :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmi guess it didn't click with me that it would be all wilds all the time.. i had another idea for a ranger so i could do that as well

Well.... it wouldn't be all wilds (spoiler alert weeee~! or not). Hahaha... uhm... yeah, if you feel the masquerader more, by all means.. :3

working on a masquerader then. got the basics out of the way.

.... in the intrest of both being cliche and not cliche at the same time, would it be possible to have a hidden blade, assassins creed style? I was kind of picturing how i would go about this and that was almost literrally the first thing that popped into my head. concealable AND it can poision, whats not to love?

I have awakened once more.

ValkyrieRose said:
working on a masquerader then. got the basics out of the way.
.... in the intrest of both being cliche and not cliche at the same time, would it be possible to have a hidden blade, assassins creed style? I was kind of picturing how i would go about this and that was almost literrally the first thing that popped into my head. concealable AND it can poision, whats not to love?
By any chance have you seen the series by Rooster Teeth called RWBY?

One can never be to sure dear. Roman Torchwick best villain.

e4299100b24353742def11686505d885a8050cc62e7dfc433536bfd452b7cf34_1.gif

He's a fool and a lacky, the best villian would have to be Cinder because she is...

She's god damn Cinder, you cannot explain it any other way.

But Cinder's got glass.

And class, god damn she's got a lot of it.

I am not fanboying, just telling the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back