Welcome To Andarun...

Yeah, put it that way.. yup ^^

@Mauvez have you decided on your class? :D

I just realized, I totally dissed your character Ori D: Didn't mean for it to sound that way.. my mind can be blunt sometimes, getting its point across. Just didn't want any of us to come barging in as the High General or something^_^;

Do we have to be from different places? Or can countries choose multiple people?

Alright then, going from rpg party logic a masquerader would be useful, somewhat like a rogue.

You can check the Sign up =) So far, Ori's a knight. Dorran might be a chevalier. So all 3 of you guys could be Aryanites.

I haven't yet put the lore up, but just in case you guys were wondering on the difference between the 3 classes which seem similar. Infiltrator, Masquerader, Reaver.

Infiltrator's and Reaver's often act solo, or rarely in two's or threes. They're more of a spontaneous assassin. Doing everything on their own, before diving headlong and relying on sheer skill to assassinate their target. Typical medieval rogues. Reaver's relying on a more magical edge with the aid of a spirit.

Masquerader's often work in groups (but they do act solo sometimes). The difference is they highly value intelligence and pre-planning. Surveying the area as much as possible, and less on physical skill. I'd attribute them more to the spies of recent times =)

Hope its clear enough =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy, just when he thought he had freedom Felix is gona have another commanding officer, or atleast in title, in truth they are equals now.

A schizophrenic rogue? =D Whacky!

Edit: Don't forget to give your spirit friend a name =3

Last edited by a moderator:
I have posted my intro, ^^ just fyi.

Btw, the fact that my character is 'waiting' has nothing to do with my person. I had already planned this post out for quite some time =P

[QUOTE="Sincerely Me]"Besides, I heard that one of the Aryanites is a very capable warrior. A knight... a handsome knight."

[/QUOTE]
OOooh my~!

if he heard them speak of him like that he'd have a red face for days.

should I wait for the others? have an itch to get an intro out to.. but don't wnat to rush people.

If I'm delaying this for everyone, please go ahead and start. I don't have a PC so I'll need to make the form on my phone [Which is being quite a pain in the neck for me so it will take me some time to finish it and not be half-assed]

ouch, sorry to hear that. Must be tough, hell i find it hard to do anything on mine...

No worries, your making a reaver yes?

Oh god, every-time I think of some character hearing voices in it's head I remember a character a buddy of mine made... You see he did a schizophrenic for a group rp, and that was alright everything was set to go but he made the voice sound like... Boomhower from king of the hill... So needless to say I was laughing my ass off.

Well, i'm getting my start out anyways to just to keep the hype train rolling. I warn you, I like humor above all things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back