Water Childs [Inactive]

Percy relaxed when she put her hands around his neck. She was pushing forward. He fell backwards, with Aqua on his stomach. Percy chuckled.

Aqua gasped as they fell,not expecting that to happen.She chuckled after they fell though,resting her head on Percy's chest.She smiled,looking into his eyes,lost in thought.

~Enterting my new character, Fenhir, look at the CS if you dare~

Fenhir was on a rooftop when he jumped off to go to the beach. It mabye was raining but he knew that he'll have job there. He waited for Serenade to get out of the water before anything. "Come on Ser, we don't have time to lose," he said as he waited impatiently.

Serenade got back to the beach. "Hey Fenh! I know... I am late... "

"Well, yes..." he replied. He camed near her and hugged her. He smiled when he let her go. "So, any news?"

"No..." she sighed. "Do you have the book?" she asked.

"Yep, there it is," he said as he sitted down with her and opened the book."Do you understand," he asked.

She beggan reading. "Yes, I'll translate it," she said.

Serenade was confused. "The call of water..?" she mumbled.

"What?" Fenhir asked. "What about this water call?"

She looked at him, then at the book. "I'm not sure..."

Aqua looked up at Percy in confusion for a bit,but then noticed the other people.She relaxed,pulling her arms around his neck.

Percy looked at the people who had arrived. It was that girl again. He pulled Aqua closer to the rock, making sure that the people couldn't see neither of them.

Serenade was trying to understand the book. It was not easy since she had to translate it. "What??" she said. "It's impossible!" she said loudly.

"What is impossible Ser?" Fenhir asked.

"It's all due to magic..." she said.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back