Water Childs [Inactive]

"It shouldn't be." Hex said holding his hand out, "As long as the water hasn't seeped all the way through. You just need a new covering."

Hex grinned and laughed slightly, "likely story." He said sarcastically and looked up at the older boy.

Percy realized that that was a sensitive bit and changed the subject. "Wanna swim?" Percy took of his shirt, revealing his time well spent muscles. Percy jumped in not scared if it was cold. "Cmon! Are yous scared?!"

As Serenade got back home, a girl was waiting outside. "Oh Serenade! You're late!"

"Late?" Serenade asked. "Late for what?"

"You don't remember?" Asked the girl. "Josh!"

"Oh... Forget me okay, I'm tired..." She entered her home and got up in her room. She laid on her bed and closed up her eyes. She could check on her mp3 later.

Hex shrugged, "fine then. It's not. Like I can get anymore soaked than I am." He grinned and ran jumping into the water.

Percy splashed him all morning.

(i have to go now :( Please wait for me! I can only do a little bit in the morning and a little bit after school! So Please wait!)

(Okay see you later then!)

Later, Serenade heard the notification sound of her android tablet. She looked at it and saw that she had 3 messages: One from a friend of her, one from another friend and one from her ex boyfriend. She replied to her friends with something like yes or no or mabye but she took some time before looking at her ex message. It was that:

Hey Serenade, are you okay? I heard that you were somehow tired recently... What is going on?

She ansewred him that yeah, she was okay, she only had insomnia. In fact, it was more than that. When she was not near the water during a long amount of time, she felt horribly bad. On a hot summer day, she could almost faint. That's why she is always near water.

Hex froze for a minute before coming up from underwater and looking at Percy. "I gotta go." He said swimming out and running off the beach.

"Serenade! We're going out! You are okay honey?" Serenade's mother entered her room and looked at her.

"Yeah mom, I will be okay," she replied.

"Great," her mother said as quitted the house and locked the outside door.

Serenade could hear the car getting away from the house. She closed her eyes again but stayed awake.

Hex put his hands in his pockets but the saw a boy run past, "Hex?" The boy stopped, "you might wanna get outta here." He pointed over to a ground of other boys. "Not them again." Hex sighed, "sorry Jay.." He said and turned to look at the boys.

Aquamarine looked out the window and sighed.It was raining,and Aquamarine loved to swim in the rain."Might as well go to the beach..." She said to herself.Since her dad was at work,Aquamarine changed into an aquamarine bikini.She grabbed a black umbrella,a black towel,put on her black flip flops,and grabbed her keys.Aquamarine she the door behind her,and ran to the beach.It was one of her most favorite places in the world.She set her towel down,set ip her umbrella,and took off her flip flops,and dove into the water.Even though she was alone,she was happy."Na na na..." She started to sing,and didnt really care who heard her.

Serenade went to the kitchen to take a big glass of water and drinked it all at once. She dropped the empty glass on the ground and cutted herself while trying to clean this mess up. "Great..." she went outside and sitted on the stairs of her house. She quickly felt asleep there.

Hex stood there as the boys approached looked down at him, "hi Joe." He said.

"You again. What do you plan on doing pip squeak?"

"Stopping you from getting anywhere near Jay." He kicked the boy and moved out of the way of a punch.

Percy had hid behind a big rock when the other girl came. Pretending that he didn't see her, he took of his shirt and dove in as well. "He!y! My name is Percy!" He smiled "And you?"

Serenade heard the sound of someone walking in the rain as she woke up. She saw her ex boyfriend.

"Only insomnia... Yeah that's all..." he said, looking a bit worried for her.

As Serenade tried to get up he offered her his hand, Serenade looked at him.

"I'm fine, I promise," she said to him. She stood up, locked the door and looked at him. "I'm off."

"Where are you going! It's raining!!" He shouted to her while she started walking.

"At the beach, I'm going to check up that cut out there."

When she reached the beach, she putted the hand she got cut in the water but she was still keeping the black scarf on her right wrist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back