Water Childs [Inactive]

Aquamarine stopped singing,and looked towards Percy."My name's Aquamarine,but you can call me aqua." She replied,and started to hum a song "Hm...hm,hm..." She smiled to herself.

( @Flipperdoo2003 )

Percy blushed. She was cuter than he had expected. "That's a very pretty name" said Percy, taking a step further to her in the water.

"So, where do you live?" He asked, realising that she was blushing. He put on a cute smile. Maybe it was his chance to get a girl...

Around Serenade, the water started freezing. "Dammit!" She yelled. She had been using her powers but it was not intentionnal. She tried to calm down. "Too bad" Serenade said as she just went underwater. She could live forever in the water. She remembered how she found this strange hability of breathing under the water. She started swimming.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cool! That's just round the corner from me!" Percy smiled, flicking his hair. He took another step forward, just an inch from her lips.

Aqua smiles more."Thats awesome! So,what music do you like?" She asked,tucking a strand hair behind her ear.Her cheeks started to turn a slighy deeper red,and she felt herself lean in a little bit closer.

( @Flipperdoo2003 )

Last edited by a moderator:
"I like..." He paused. Maybe she didn't like boys that start the relationship quick. He decided to do it anyway. "You..." He hesitated before going in for a kiss...

Aqua blushed an even deeper red,and her eyes went wide for a moment.She slowly relaxed,her eyes closing.She kissed him back.Aqua had never really kissed a guy,let alone date.Most of the guys around the naughborhood didn't even pay her any attention.She smiled.

( @Flipperdoo2003 )

Percy blushed immediately. He stepped away from her. "I-I, um, So sorry..." He swam to the shore line. 'Well, That's another realationship i've ruined.

"Wait!" Aqua waved her hand,calling out to Percy.She swam towards the shoreline,towards him.When she reached him,she asked "Um...w-why did you leave?" Aqua scratched her neck,and looked at him,confused.

( @Flipperdoo2003 )

"Yeah..." Aqua said,still confused."Why would I be mad if you kissed me? Plus,if I was mad,I would've been chasing after you in a burning rage..." She smiled.

Percy scratched his head awkwardly, "You know your the first girl to ever say she likes me" Percy smiles, taking another step forward. "Even if it's just for friends"

"You're the first guy to say he liked me....ever." Aqua exclaimed."You're also my first kiss..."She mumbled the last part,grabbing her other arm.She looked around,blushing slightly.

Aqua watches as he slowly slithered his hands around her waist,gasping as he pulled her closer.She looked up at him,her bare arms meeting his chest.

Aqua closed her eyes as their lips made contact,moving her hands up to his neck.She wrapped her arms around his neck,relaxing into the kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back