• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Wasteland RP

shefanhow

The lost Void-ancient...
[still open] Looking for people who like desert survival style stories, details below :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so this rp is based off the premise that half the planet has degraded into a wasteland, mad max style, but less insane... im looking for an rp where a couple people maybe three, team up in the wasteland and do what the can to survive, these three are looking for a safe haven, a city by the name of "the oasis" but often called "the island on the dry sea" as a title. The three of them simply try to survive marauder attacks, in-group tension or anger, and the natural elements, pretty much equipped with a deadly car, a couple guns, not much ammunition, and a small amount of rations and scrap metal, for emergencies. The car if you guys are curious is a jeep, with the bed uncovered and metal plating on the sides of the car's windows, roof, and back window, only the windshield is uncovered, and last it has a dual barrled turret fitted into the roof, with a metal shield covering the gunners back, and a massive drum for ammo, made from a huge spool, in the bed, covered almost completely with scrap metal, it doesnt have more than 2 minutes of ammo to fire off, based on full auto fire, being constantly active, and 15 bullets a second, and rarely will it get MORE ammo to use. Oh and one more thing the car has, a dangerous, but extremely fast, emergencies only, nitrous, its for if the car needs to be anywhere else and it has about 2 secconds to get there... its hard to explain the car but i hope you got the gist of what to work with, i can easily clear some of this stuff up if yall need me too, just PM if any of this sounds interesting enough for you to want in xD

shefanhow said:
Looking for one or two people who like desert survival style stories, details below :P
Im new to this website, so I dont really know what to do, BUT I AM NOT NEW at RP, so may i join?(=u=)

ReckerDuck said:
Im new to this website, so I dont really know what to do, BUT I AM NOT NEW at RP, so may i join?(=u=)
holy balls that was fast, of course you can join, give me just a moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back