Washington High School: Student Chronicles

IT HATH BEEN COMPLETED

nightlife_by_itsmeitsprussia-d8t5fge.png

Btw... I was thinking about adding two new student characters to the school; that would make a total of 4 characters though >.< I may not be able to keep up. They would be awesome additions that I felt the school was missing though.

Alright, it's done! They are jerks of course; but high school was never an 'amazing place full of nice people and happy adventures' regardless > :P

its currently saved under the file name ''WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON ZONE'' but 'GTA 6: Washington High' is a pretty good candidate for the pictures final title, lol

probably because thats most likely what hes going to do

i feel like joe and syo should just go around purposefully being as british as possible just to irritate others

''OYY OYY WOR JOE SON

LETS GO GET A CHEEKY NANDOS''

''ALL ABOARD THE BANTER TRAIN''

''hYA MAN WOTS WITH ALL THESE BANTERLESS SPECIMENS''

''IF THEIR BANTA WAS FANTA IT'D BE FLAT''

(} :) ) Hot chicks walking up to Classic looking cars handing over envelopes is usually a hardcore warning sign! Although, he doesn't really expect her to go along with the idea; he's mostly just teasing her. You saying you weren't a goodie two shoes is the only reason he even went into that much detail in the first place haha. It's up to you though! Solana needed some drama in her life besides a baby in the oven, and a douche boyfriend that just kinda left.

Maybe after she has the baby. She's going to get kicked out of her house and probably find some small apartment to live in. Desperate times call for desperate measures~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back