Washington High School: Student Chronicles

We'll see. She's definitely going to get kicked out of her house. The problem here is abortion or miscarriage or if she should go through with it. Decisions, decisions lol.

The only problem with going through the birth would be the time skip needed lol. This school moves at a pretty fast pace, couldn't tell ya if any of my characters will still be alive in 9 months :(

While we do move at a fast pace that would be a huge jump. Solana isnt one for abortions so a miscarriage will probably be it.

NOOOOO NOT YOUR CHARRIES. WHYYYY?!?

On another note- Kasha and Butch are now officially Bonnie and Clyde. xD

Bonnie and Clyde were awesome yet they were big idiots xD .

I really want to call Kasha Cashew with a K... Kashew.

I really like my Char's... But it's just unrealistic for them to live the way they do without consequences. Maybe Carlos will survive, but I'm not sure how things will play out yet >.<

Kasha and Butch make a pretty good duo for crime though!

Yeah, I reckon

since Butch seems to know what he's doing

and Kasha doesn't really freak out even if she has no idea what shes doing

There's always room for character development though! Character sheets aren't exactly set in stone after all. Kasha has almost unlimited potential because most of her past is left in the dark.

yeah

i already have a part of her past kind of covered

i'm planning on maybe hinting at it slightly at times but she's not likely to come out with it straight away

And this here; is why you should stay in school! :D

Shit! My bad @Ellarya ! Completely forgot you were in the middle of something. Wanna just have the events that you're going through to happen a month later? You missed a fuck ton >.<

Are we waiting for Ell and Mel or are we going with it?

I've done some research so I know how Solana's story is going to go > :D .

@strawberi If we do the time skip, now would be a good time for your character to come in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back