• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp

Black’Paw looked at Stone’Star and pinned his ears down. ‘But Snake’Paw is missing!..’

‘I know,i’m just worried.. he would have to be back before the gathering..’

"He isnt missing. He is doing his assignment, as you should be." Stonestar said with a slightly stern tone.

"If he isnt, I'll tear out his fur." Rabbitstripe mewed. The normally gentle cat has become sharp and moody with her age, only to be made worse by being sick.

Reed’Stem laughed and smiled. ‘I still don’t know how ya’ll two became friends,ur always gentle while he can be stubborn and cold sometimes’

Black’Paw looked at him again and stuttered to talk. ‘B-but..’

"They say opposites attract. " Rabbitstripe said after finishing her herbs. "Do you want me to come help you look?" She asked.

"No buts. Do you want to be a warrior?" Stonestar said with a flick of his tail.

Reed’Stem sighed and smiled. ‘Please and thank you.. you probably know were he could be cause ur always close to him sometimes..’

Black’Paw sighed and nodded,walking over to a shaded spot and crouched down,crepting onto a Lizard. his eyes narrowed as he leaped. he quickly kill the lizard and thanked Starclan.

Stonestar nodded and went to check on Snakepaw. It didnt take long for the leader to find him.

"Of course. I know a few spots we can check. " Rabbitstripe said.

Snake’Paw was proud of his four catches,he flick his to behind him and looked at his leader. ‘Hey Stone’Star!’

Reed’Stem nodded and stayed still for a few seconds. ‘You lead the way.’

"Snakepaw, I see you have done well this time. " Stonestar said, looking at the catches.

Rabbitstripe slowly got up and exited the medicine den. She made her way out of the camp. She slowly moved through the waterfall and down the slope. She headed to the first spot she thought of to look.

Snake’Paw lifted his tail and smiled brightly. ‘Thank you! Owl’Whisker kinda taught me at the practice with her and Vole’Tooth how to sneak more up on ur prey.’

Reed’Stem followed behind her,sniffing around then flicked her ear. ‘I smell a faint but fresh scent of him,he could have gone to the flower spot thats near here.’

"Good. Keep practicing. Bring your prey to where we started and wait for me and the others." Stonestar said before turning and going to find Amberpaw.
Amberpaw caught a lizard and robin. She was stalking a squirrel. She was about to launch when a twig snapped under her. The squirrel ran up a tree and she hissed. Sitting down, she hung her head. "I'm not cut out for this." She muttered.

Rabbitstripe sniffed the air and nodded. She picked up her pace, heading to flower place. She could tell the scent was getting stronger.

Snake’Paw nodded and grabbed his prey,walking back to were he started and sat down. he begin to clean his fur.

Reed’Stem followed after her. Mumbled’Foot sat in the flowers,putting some behind his ear as he tiredly laughed. his twisted paw layed dead on the ground but twitched slightly at his shoulder.

Frostedpaw joined him with her catches. She sat across from him and began to clean between her paws. "Good catch." She mewed.

"Mumbledfoot! It's time to go back to camp. What are you thinking?" Rabbitstripe called.

Snake’Paw looked at her and nodded,licking his paw and wiped it over his ear. ‘Thanks,great catches to you too.’

Mumbled’Foot looked over at her and did a closed eye smile,his ears flicking with happiness. ‘Rabbit’Stripe! Hi! i’m just looking at the pretty flowers,whats going on at camp? is there a fight going on?’ He get up,panicked.

"Thanks. How do you think the others are doing?" She asked, picking some grass from her claws.
Amberpaw was padding through the undergrowth, not paying attention. Her thoughts were clouded as she bumped into another kitten. It was Blackpaw.

"There is no fight." Rabbitstripe chuckled. "But we might be having a ceremony soon."

‘There probably doing okay,last time i saw Black’Paw only catching a rabbit and failed to get others.’
Black’Paw looked at her and shook his head,he began to panic dlightly. ‘Are you okay?’

Mumbled’Foot sighed then nodded. ‘Oh ok,of who? the 4 little apprentices?’

"I hope that he does get something before the assessment is done. " Frostedpaw said.
"Yes... well no actually." Amberpaw replied, looking at her paws.

"Yes. They are doing their assessments now." Rabbitstripe told him.

Snake’Paw nodded. ‘I hope so too.’ Black’Paw turned his head and sat down. ‘What’s wrong?.’

Mumbled’Foot nodded and walked over to her,putting a flower behind her ear. ‘Oh ok..’

"To he honest, I dont think I'm going to become a Warrior." Amberpaw mewed, looking at her paws.

Rabbitstripe chuckled and bumped her shoulder gently against his. "Let's go." She said gently. The old she cat turned and headed back to camp, her friend at her side.

Black’Paw looked at her,his eyes widen. ‘Why would you think that?!’

Mumbled’Foot laughed slightly and followed beside her. Reed’Stem following on the other side of Mumbled’Foot in case he tripped or hurted himself.

Amberpaw sighed. "I'm not good at hunting or fighting. What good am I as a clan cat?" She said after some hesitation.
Rabbitstripe looked at Reedstem, a bit of concern in her eyes.

Black’Paw touched his nose to her head. ‘Hey its ok,i’m also bad at hunting and fighting. don’t think bad about yourself.’

Reed’Stem looked back at her and turned her head.

"You dont understand. Today was my first day to catch anything and I always lose against Frostedpaw in battle practice." She replied after he touched her. With her eyes glittering with sadness, she looked at Blackpaw, "Besides my sister, I will miss you the most." She said, standing. "Take care of her for me." She turned and padded away before he could stop her.

Stonestar walked up on Blackpaw after she had disappeared from sight.

Black’Paw lowered his ears and he watch her leave,his paw slightly raised from the ground and he get tears. ‘No..’

"What is it, Blackpaw?" Stonestar asked, noticing the tears in the young cat's eyes. "Have you seen Amberpaw? It's time we met the others." The grey leader sniffed the air, noting the faint but fresh scent of the female apprentice.

Black’Paw looked at him and hid hos face into his chest,his paws giving up on him. ‘She left.. she left us..’ He look up at him,his face showing with pain,sadness. and worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back