• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
Just because Pharoah's post mentioned it as well. I would note that it was pointed out to me that not all the books in the library are blank. Only those on the 5th floor. There were/are plenty of books with writing in them for folks to read.

Just because Pharoah's post mentioned it as well. I would note that it was pointed out to me that not all the books in the library are blank. Only those on the 5th floor. There were/are plenty of books with writing in them for folks to read.
Oh yeah I know Rose wasn't as concerned with them atm since she's trying to figure out what's going on in the library and those book that are blank are a clue though not much to go on by themselves

Cool. The books with writing might also be a clue or have clues in them.
Yeah probably but for now the book of life is likey the quickest and easiest way dims tge answers assuming it's as easy as writing he truth will be revealed lol if not she's going to have to study not that she will mind it'd just take a lot longer lol

I would note that if things were that simple you could also solve your other problems that way. "Rose discovers and implements a solution to souless magitech within the next 12 hours", "all humans die instantly of painless brain aneurisms in the next 5 minutes". If you're going to trust the book to cut one gordian knot, why not trust it to cut the others?

I would note that if things were that simple you could also solve your other problems that way. "Rose discovers and implements a solution to souless magitech within the next 12 hours", "all humans die instantly of painless brain aneurisms in the next 5 minutes". If you're going to trust the book to cut one gordian knot, why not trust it to cut the others?
Yeah I know and so does she but also there is likely a limit to what the book can and can't do and what information it can and can't give so she will probably play around with it for a bit and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back