• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Magi [OPEN] (Character Creation and OOC)

Main
Here
I guess I can only hope that the others somehow learn restraint very quickly or that Wisp doesn't mind the first attempt getting spoiled. Worst case, we just go to the forest like they wanted in the first place.

I guess I can only hope that the others somehow learn restraint very quickly or that Wisp doesn't mind the first attempt getting spoiled. Worst case, we just go to the forest like they wanted in the first place.
Lol. Yeah.

Kodoku could be popular if he opened the book!!! Do it Kodoku!

Popularity sadly isn't the offer to make. Kodoku is hedonist. Popularity was only an instrumental goal. The book should have offered eternal aponia and ataraxia. That would actually speak to the terminal goal, popularity is a thing that might need to be maintained or they might find that being popular isn't fun. I don't doubt that the book could make the offer, but it has no way to prove its ability or intention to make good on such promises.

Popularity sadly isn't the offer to make. Kodoku is hedonist. Popularity was only an instrumental goal. The book should have offered eternal aponia and ataraxia. That would actually speak to the terminal goal, popularity is a thing that might need to be maintained or they might find that being popular isn't fun. I don't doubt that the book could make the offer, but it has no way to prove its ability or intention to make good on such promises.
Lol. Exactly. You just have to trust in it. Trust the book.

screams

anyways.

I think I'll be able to post more around 2:00 PM EST
RN, I'm not sure, but I'll stick around though breaks.

Maybe a post near 10:00-11:00

Lol. Are you gonna open it???
I'm not sure I can YET DMLWD NC

Oh oh!

I have an idea for the flower things with green
since stag is small, she can only transfer invisibility with things she can cover too. Green covers up that size, because Obsethine is too big.
Is that possible?

Oh oh!

since stag is small, she can only transfer invisibility with things she can cover too. Green covers up that size, because Obsethine is too big.
Is that possible?

Yeah. ^_^ Green is still a baby dragon. So that's fine.

Oh oh!

Is that possible?
I'll post the Rainbow Field group in a bit when I'm home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back