• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
this is her first true court appearance Besides the King and this is the first time you would even be seeing her face let alone have conversation. If you have introduced herself a slave would have talked for her. She knows of you though and will now be open to any conversation

this is her first true court appearance Besides the King and this is the first time you would even be seeing her face let alone have conversation. If you have introduced herself a slave would have talked for her. She knows of you though and will now be open to any conversation
Hope you liked the post for Rosalia!

Sorry to everyone, my first post is a tad lacking, I didn't have enough time to doctor it up properly, I can promise future posts will be far more in-depth with fewer errors!

Yeah, I'm not familiar with that term... I'll look it up.

Wait, yeah, inferiority complex I am familiar with, and no! There's no way you had time to read all of that before saying inferiority complex.

Hope you liked the post for Rosalia!
you didnt need to quote the whole thing, but I like it. I imagine there conversations being her talking and him just listening. And just when she thinks he is ignore her she will stop mid sentence and he will look down at her, wondering why she stopped speaking

I don't think so, I literally have been eye-boggled over every single post thus far, excellent setup and introductions.

Sorry to everyone, my first post is a tad lacking, I didn't have enough time to doctor it up properly, I can promise future posts will be far more in-depth with fewer errors!

Lacking they say, further posts will be far more in-depth they say.

Not sure how though that post was awesome.

You guys are gonna make me blush, sorry, I don't mean to be self-condescending or an attention whore, it's just been a long time since I've posted something in a group and I didn't want to let anyone downn.

you didnt need to quote the whole thing, but I like it. I imagine there conversations being her talking and him just listening. And just when she thinks he is ignore her she will stop mid sentence and he will look down at her, wondering why she stopped speaking
I think once she figured it out, she wouldn´t have stopped midway, more so whenever she was done with a subject. Can only monologue for so long, right?

it be a shame,he like it when she rambles on and on

here’s a slogan whenever your having a hard time writing

“when in doubt, put on Usher and Lindsey Sterling.”
Yes I’m aware that they’re on completely different sides of music genre

I still can't get over that one line...

"Sure."

"wh-what rlly?"

"no, but that was funny."

*Deep inhale.* Goldeeeen

laceanddoodles laceanddoodles If one were to call a ruler "your Excellency" would that be disrespectful to the ruler or priest? Or can it work for both?
The ruler. Because “Your Majesty” technically denotes a higher rank. “Your excellency” is for high up religious figures or ambassadors— people who have a lot of respect and often a lot of power, but generally serve under a ruler or religious head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back