• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
quick story: I was DMing a campaign, and it was like 12 in the morning. I’m like guys, you defeated the stupid gnome, can i GO TO BED. They were like no, I want to find more treasure. I said fine, and threw em all in a bottomless pit and dumped a bunch of treasure chest in the hole. In the end, they all died, so they lost all their exp....cuz they stupidly bet that AALL of them would survive my campaign.(someone dies in my campaign Everytime I swear.) and...yeah.

my dnd experience was ok, but idk why no one liked me, I was just trying to be useful but I cal backstabbed legit at every turn and I was like "I barely understand what's going on pls stops"

Oh the rolls are even worse online. Tech is just untrustworthy some(most)times. Then the players, mhm, it’s all about the gain with most ppl. Lol

So if everyone is having a good night, I just got bullied by my friends. Someone shot a sequence of golfballs into my desk space and smashed it to shit.

Right!? I was almost done cleaning up and that was their little prank, now I had to file a complaint with HR to get one of my monitors replaced and have a few of my files reassembled.

Well I'll leave that without too much spam for the rest of them, but that sounds good!

Locked out my apartment , roommates of grid for a month, sleeping in my car. Lol but hey it’s Friday

Last edited:
It’s all gonna be a funny story when this gets fixed and I fight my roommate when she gets back...in a month

I am freed from the shackles of work! And at last, I have my weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back