• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am so sorry you had to deal with that lol.

now let's talk about how half of my cs for a different rp got yeeted and I had to rewrite the entire backstory again, and then plug the stupid ass info the rp master wanted
Not gonna lie I am a cs Nazi when I’m a GM. But only when I no longer need people

Claire's Scent: Bath salts and liquor of unmentionable origin.

Oof, but where's that extra, final percent though?

my Poor rpers are probably suffering cus of what I put them through, but they cuss me out on discord so they get there anger out lol

I was thinking a making an Rp on ‘ere. I used to a good bit of DMing on a DnD so I know the rights and lefts. It was gonna be centered around the players pretty much. Then I was pretty much going to play it out like a campaign.

The deal is, idk if ppl are into those type of rps on ‘ere

There is an abundance of DnD Esque roleplayers on this site.

Oh, pfft shoe size. Haaahaaaa, You’ll need your character's social security code, degenrate age scale, physical velocity, And their shoe size. ;/

(Wow I sound like a nerd)

Naw, but seriously. If ppl have the basics, and crap in their bio. I honestly don’t care. All I need is name, gender, and species.
Cuz....

It’s not the bio that defines the player, if it did, than...I would be a sucky Rper.
plus, If I don’t like a person’s Roleplay style, bio, attitude, etc. I can always depend on the power of a DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back