Wanderlust - Out Of Character

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
I'm having trouble with finding my 'role' Which do you think I should do? I was thinking virgin, who you'd think would be innocent but isn't. Orr the dreamer, which I haven't thought out yet.
Well any role could be for an innocent to be honest.

Maybe if you draft out your character a bit more you'll have a better feel for what role you might want =)

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
I'm having trouble with finding my 'role' Which do you think I should do? I was thinking virgin, who you'd think would be innocent but isn't. Orr the dreamer, which I haven't thought out yet.
We have someone already state their going to try out for the dreamer role just as a heads up

Hey guys!

Three more days (counting today) till the deadline!

Make sure to have your CS finished and posted by Sunday, April 17,2016!

If you need any help or an extension feel free to pm me!

Hello lovely people! Love the road trip idea! Read through some of your original IC posts, and I love the tone! Not too serious, not too silly. :) I'll definitely try to get my application(s) up before the deadline!

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
@NessieAlways !~ Working on mine! And thank your tagging me
Pigeon said:
Hello lovely people! Love the road trip idea! Read through some of your original IC posts, and I love the tone! Not too serious, not too silly. :) I'll definitely try to get my application(s) up before the deadline!
Excited for you guys to come thru. :)

RubyRose said:
*both excitement and fear for deadline*
Lol I know. Hope you can get it in beforehand though. I'm totally digging Pipers internet ignorance hahaha.

I can totally see my character singing along and talking about a song like "I LOVE THIS!"

and shes like "What is this?"

BrownBear said:
Lol I know. Hope you can get it in beforehand though. I'm totally digging Pipers internet ignorance hahaha.
I can totally see my character singing along and talking about a song like "I LOVE THIS!"

and shes like "What is this?"
I'm really psyched at the thought of being able to join in this rp :D

And yeah... that ... it's so much fun writing characters with an ignorance to something.

Hey Bear? Thanks for your help forever ago when I first made Piper. Your comments were very helpful in the end ^.^ So I just wanted to say thanks.

RubyRose said:
I'm really psyched at the thought of being able to join in this rp :D
And yeah... that ... it's so much fun writing characters with an ignorance to something.

Hey Bear? Thanks for your help forever ago when I first made Piper. Your comments were very helpful in the end ^.^ So I just wanted to say thanks.
Lol yes it is hahaha. And We're cool no worries bahahaha.

So I am actually working on my character, I just don't like posting WIPs so he won't be up until I'm finished.

Welps, I have a night to finish a character if I want a chance at joining this awesome rp o 3o

I work a good half of tomorrow so mostly just tonight xD Even then I have a bad feeling I won't be able to get it done. xD

Sasil said:
I work a good half of tomorrow so mostly just tonight xD Even then I have a bad feeling I won't be able to get it done. xD
If you need an extension let me know and we can work something out

I will let you know. I don't want to hold anything up or anything. Though, I think there are a few unfinished skeletons.

Thanks though :)

Hopefully I can get the stupid HTML crap to work for me. I suck even with it given to me to work with ; n;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back