Wanderlust - Out Of Character

@JujuBee @FirePolaris @MittyMittens @BrownBear

Hey guys!

Okay so I've given some thought to this and I'm going to recruit once again for this rp!

However, I have two options.

I'm going to let you all decide first before I open it up to the newbies =)

Option 1:

Start a whole new roleplay.

New characters (or the same ones) and do a new story.

Option 2:

Continue our story and have the new group of people join in.

The way this will work goes as followed:

The new group of people are obviously friends of our characters. They will be on their own trip and casually meet up with our group, have this whole "OMG you're here too!" And then they all get together and continue on the trip!

What do you all think?

Even if you're fine with whichever, please choose the one you like the most so I can get a proper idea of what to do.

New characters are nice and I wouldnt mind bringing in someone new.

Though this depends on whether or not I could play two characters or one.

JujuBee said:
New characters are nice and I wouldnt mind bringing in someone new.
Though this depends on whether or not I could play two characters or one.
Depends on the amount of interest and decent characters added.

If I don't like many of the new characters (Which has happened) you can add a second character =)

I think option 2 would be cool because we can still continue where we left off and not have to start completely over. I also like the characters dynamics even if we lost quite a few.

Okay!

I'll post an interest check within the next hour or so and hopefully people wander around!

If you all would like to tweak your own characters that's fine with me =)

I'll tag you all in the interest check and if you want to tag anyone feel free to do so!

Can't wait to continue this!

I'm going to fix Rapha up some. He's a good guy but his personality didnt make him the best choice for interaction so I'm going to fix that part up a bit. Should have it done later tonight or tomorrow. Big exam tomorrow and Ive been studying my ass off for it.

JujuBee said:
I'm going to fix Rapha up some. He's a good guy but his personality didnt make him the best choice for interaction so I'm going to fix that part up a bit. Should have it done later tonight or tomorrow. Big exam tomorrow and Ive been studying my ass off for it.
Is he still going to have his awkward crush of Felice?

That was so precious and beautiful! xD

Oh and I opened it up for people to make two characters in case you wanted to add a second one.

The second one will go through the same process of being chosen or not though, so just keep that in mind if you do make a new character =)

NessieAlways said:
Is he still going to have his awkward crush of Felice?
That was so precious and beautiful! xD

Oh and I opened it up for people to make two characters in case you wanted to add a second one.

The second one will go through the same process of being chosen or not though, so just keep that in mind if you do make a new character =)
Totes on the crush he had. It always had him flustered and that was too much fun to write xD . But I'll think about that second character.

Im alive enough to be here.

But bear died long ago.

Charlie will continue being a conflicted, selfish asshole.

So... any thoughts, comments, or critiques on Pip let me know :)

I don't have links to clothing because I have slow internet and it took me all night to get the images I have for the character sheet :/

RubyRose said:
So... any thoughts, comments, or critiques on Pip let me know :)
I don't have links to clothing because I have slow internet and it took me all night to get the images I have for the character sheet :/
Change her from Virgin to Tom boy or Animal lover

Thats the vibe Im getting from her.

BrownBear said:
Change her from Virgin to Tom boy or Animal lover
Thats the vibe Im getting from her.
Should I emphasize some aspect of her that should make her more 'the virgin'?

Were you expecting some weak, shy character that is fragile around men?

RubyRose said:
Nope. I know plenty of virgins arent like that, from both genders.

Im just telling you the vibe I got. If not then thats cool too. Im in the RP already so its cool with me either way :P

RubyRose said:
I think Piper's fine. The only problem I have (which is probably only bothering me- thats up to what the others think) is the fact that she's both open minded and then ignorant. I know she's ignorant of internet memes but at the same time those two just seem to contradict.

JujuBee said:
I think Piper's fine. The only problem I have (which is probably only bothering me- thats up to what the others think) is the fact that she's both open minded and then ignorant. I know she's ignorant of internet memes but at the same time those two just seem to contradict.
I guess the terminology I'm looking for is Open to Other Perspectives and I went with Open Minded because it had a close enough definition. And it's funny, though they seem contradictive being open to something doesn't mean being knowledgeable about it and being Ignorant about something doesn't mean you're closed off to it. If that makes sense.

If you can think of a better term, though, I'd be open to it.

RubyRose said:
I guess the terminology I'm looking for is Open to Other Perspectives and I went with Open Minded because it had a close enough definition. And it's funny, though they seem contradictive being open to something doesn't mean being knowledgeable about it and being Ignorant about something doesn't mean you're closed off to it. If that makes sense.
If you can think of a better term, though, I'd be open to it.
Yeah, I see what you mean. But they still contradict in my opinion. I think that might just be because of how I define it versus how you may define it. But if I think of something, I'll let you know!

JujuBee said:
Yeah, I see what you mean. But they still contradict in my opinion. I think that might just be because of how I define it versus how you may define it. But if I think of something, I'll let you know!
So I'm going to push the points for open minded that I want Piper to keep into her being 'Thoughtful' and add in Determined as another trait just to get a little more color in her personality words. :)

RubyRose said:
I don't think we were expecting a weak or shy character but the point of the "role" is to define your character, it's what makes this rp fun. And in her CS I see nothing that would make me think of her as a virgin. Like Jerylin is obviously a mother hen worrying over her friends, Felice eye candy strutting around, Charlie a player with his charming and flirtatious ways, Cage obviously loves food, Raphael is socially awkward with his shyness or burst out of random facts.

I understand the role virgin is difficult to embody but your personality should reflect upon it in some way, a quick mention to it here or there.

MittyMittens said:
I don't think we were expecting a weak or shy character but the point of the "role" is to define your character, it's what makes this rp fun. And in her CS I see nothing that would make me think of her as a virgin. Like Jerylin is obviously a mother hen worrying over her friends, Felice eye candy strutting around, Charlie a player with his charming and flirtatious ways, Cage obviously loves food, Raphael is socially awkward with his shyness or burst out of random facts.
I understand the role virgin is difficult to embody but your personality should reflect upon it in some way, a quick mention to it here or there.
Alright, I'll go spell it out ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back