Wanderlust - Out Of Character

RubyRose said:
Stereotype spelled out as Bear suggested.
I dont believe anyone wanted you to make her into the stereotypical virgin you see on tv. Believe me, as a virgin I was just like her. But there's not anything that really screams 'virgin' you know. Maybe she gets flustered easily woth sexual talk or innuendos aimed at her? I dunno.

JujuBee said:
I dont believe anyone wanted you to make her into the stereotypical virgin you see on tv. Believe me, as a virgin I was just like her. But there's not anything that really screams 'virgin' you know. Maybe she gets flustered easily woth sexual talk or innuendos aimed at her? I dunno.
Nah, if she doesn't give off a virgin vibe as is best to change her to the vibe she does give out. Besides, it seems like I'd have to do stuff to Pip that I personally think is really dumb to have her give off the virgin vibe. I'd rather her be a strong gal instead of some... I don't even know how to phrase it.

RubyRose said:
Nah, if she doesn't give off a virgin vibe as is best to change her to the vibe she does give out. Besides, it seems like I'd have to do stuff to Pip that I personally think is really dumb to have her give off the virgin vibe. I'd rather her be a strong gal instead of some... I don't even know how to phrase it.
A BIG OLE PAAAANSSSSSYY..

But see I like that. I like this strength in a woman. I do.

@JujuBee

Thanks anyway for your support. I'm going to have it remain as a portion of her character; I appreciate your comments, though, and your thoughts. Thank you.

I just spent so much time reading over the IC and Character Sign-Up tabs... Everyone is such beautiful writers! I love it! :3

Also... *shameless plug* I'm starting up another detailed slice-of-life type RP! So if anyone happens to be looking for something else to join as well! :D

Odd Ones Out

(Thank you Nessie for the tabs that have code xD )

SimplyMusicality said:
I just spent so much time reading over the IC and Character Sign-Up tabs... Everyone is such beautiful writers! I love it! :3
Glad you enjoyed it!

Aren't these people great?!

Love them all to bits and pieces!

I read in one of these lil tab thingies that new roles can be suggested and I'd like to suggest The Dreamer.

An idealist, stuck in the clouds kinda person. Not quite an optimist, not quite a hipster, just someone who'd rather dream than lift a finger to actually better anything they whine about.

@NessieAlways

MrMister said:
I read in one of these lil tab thingies that new roles can be suggested and I'd like to suggest The Dreamer.
An idealist, stuck in the clouds kinda person. Not quite an optimist, not quite a hipster, just someone who'd rather dream than lift a finger to actually better anything they whine about.

@NessieAlways
Would you be making a character with this role or is it just a suggestion?

MrMister said:
I'd be making one.
The role seems interesting and I like the concept. Our concern would be for the character to be "Stuck in his/her own world" too much and not interact with the rest of the people.

Could you send me a brief snippet on how you plan to play the character through pm?

A paragraph should be enough.

We just want to make sure you're not dooming your own character for the loner life =P

Just to clarify, this is basically an in character post for you guys to see how I plan to play my person?

MrMister said:
Just to clarify, this is basically an in character post for you guys to see how I plan to play my person?
It could be if you'd like =)

Doesn't have to be a full out post, just enough to get the gist of the direction you want to go in.

The Dreamer can either be a person who has big goals and great aspirations or they can be someone who has their head in the clouds, daydreams all day. They could even go about life as if they were in a high state all the time. We just want to see what direction you plan to go to make sure your character wont just be alone in a corner.

Preventative measures so everyone is included.

That is all =)

Hey guys!

I've Updated the Character Status!

Please make sure you're under the Green column by the 17th!

If you're planning on making a character, the deadline to submit a CS is Sunday April 17th!

If you need an extension PM me so we can work something out!

Have a great night!

JujuBee said:
Didn't mean to sound that way xD , I always come off more serious than I mean. Just didn't want there to be any confusion since their names had been put under ours as well. But everyone has been doing a wonderful job on their CS's thus far.

MittyMittens said:
Didn't mean to sound that way xD , I always come off more serious than I mean. Just didn't want there to be any confusion since their names had been put under ours as well. But everyone has been doing a wonderful job on their CS's thus far.
Thanks for explaining that; there had been some uncertainty at least on my part xD

MittyMittens said:
I knew you didnt mean to be but it was funny xD

MittyMittens said:
AND just because you're under the completed side does not mean your character has been accepted yet.
Thanks for clearing that up for me!

---

You will receive a PM after the deadline if your character is accepted!

Heya! I'll try to have my character up by tomorrow sometime or Saturday.

I'm having trouble with finding my 'role' Which do you think I should do? I was thinking virgin, who you'd think would be innocent but isn't. Orr the dreamer, which I haven't thought out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back