Wanderlust - Out Of Character

864872.gif

Oooo let's see what Jaxson gets

[dice]8259[/dice]

Roll in progress~

spongebob-anxiety.gif

[dice]8262[/dice]

[dice]8263[/dice]

Drivers seat xD Alright, I can chill with that. Expect random annoying honking that wakes everyone up in the middle of the night > :D

I think I'm with Cierra driving as long as she doesn't decide to drive off the road or anything like that :D

giphy.gif

[dice]8270[/dice]

[dice]8271[/dice]

why in the world do I get 8 twice? ._.

[dice]8272[/dice]

Dinette for Raphael!

[QUOTE="The Servant][dice]8268[/dice]
[dice]8269[/dice]

Bunk bed, I guess?

[/QUOTE]
Aaaaaaaaaye bunk buddies! Top or bottom bunk?

Trignome said:
@LifeNovel No problemo! I just wanted confirmation before I updated my own cs sheet.
Drama is a possibility...but I don't think William would go out of his way to antagonize Raphael. I reread the personality and story sections of your bio, and there doesn't seem to be any plausible connection in their childhood. I entertained the possibility that they went to the same high school until William graduated, being 2 years Raphael's senior. It could work? Sort of...? Though they probably wouldn't have known each other very well, being of different years and social groups. Given Raphael's personality, and their mutual interest in literature might lead to accidental encounters in a library or bookstore. This may be a lead into drama, since Raphael might try to strike up a conversation, and William would rebuff his attempts to socialize.

Or...for convenience purposes, we could pull the "met at a party" card.
Alright. So how about they simply know of each other due to running into one another at the library and bookstore. Maybe Rapheal has tried once or twice to strike up conversations but they end up being something of acquaintances if anything.

@JujuBee Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. Not enemies, not bffs, just casual acquaintances. :)

In a way, I think it's suitable what with Raphael's awkward/shy quietness and William's conservative/stern silence. I can just imagine the two of them standing in front of the same shelf of books and Raphael attempts to say something like "Hello." or "I read that book. It's very interesting." and William says "...really." and keeps reading.

ShatteredSoul said:
Drivers seat xD Alright, I can chill with that. Expect random annoying honking that wakes everyone up in the middle of the night > :D
...Not with William sleeping in the passenger seat. :T

@ShatteredSoul Friend of a friend? Maybe Minx invited her to a party at Cage's place and he tried on of his pick up line on her too. LOL

[dice]8275[/dice]

[dice]8276[/dice]

[dice]8277[/dice]

Oh my gosh lol. Cage is sleeping with Raphael. This is going to be fun.

If Cierra's driving, you're all doomed to hear hours of seemingly random rock music at volumes that are most likely hazardous to everyone's health xD

@FirePolaris That could certainly work! Reading your idea actually just gave me one. How about something like one of Cierra's friends was dating one of Cage's friends and they ended up both getting dragged onto this weird double date dinner type thing. While their two friends were cuddling and getting cozy together, Cierra and Cage could have challenged each other to see who could eat the most cheese curds in a minute or something immature like that xD and they've hung out a few times at Cage's place and Cierra always tries to steal his food just to mess with him?

@Trignome Any ideas for William and Cierra?

Last time we had more people than sleeping places, so we added tents.

But we're all good on space now so no tents.

Plus, it's a different RV.

Mittens found this one =)

When he's tired he'll just step out

Plus he wants to smoke while he can

Since he's a 2nd lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back