Wanderlust - Out Of Character

BrownBear said:
TRUST! I KNOW WHAT YOURE GOING THROUGH
Nice post btw :)
NessieAlways said:
I swear RPNation needs a Love button!
@FirePolaris

Great post!

Gah I want to post, but must not procrastinate...
Thank youuuu both. <3 Here comes Cage and his awkward food jokes. LOL

And yess, @BrownBear It was either post now or wait until midterms are over which is next week. Unfortunately, lol I have a midterm every week because school sucks. :P And I've been procrastinating so now I'm playing catch up.

FirePolaris said:
Thank youuuu both. <3 Here comes Cage and his awkward food jokes. LOL
And yess, @BrownBear It was either post now or wait until midterms are over which is next week. Unfortunately, lol I have a midterm every week because school sucks. :P And I've been procrastinating so now I'm playing catch up.
That will be me next week.

Catch up is a horrible game, but I can't seem to stop playing it =S

NessieAlways said:
That will be me next week.
Catch up is a horrible game, but I can't seem to stop playing it =S
Ughhh I hate it but it's so addictive. Like how I'm currently on RPnation instead of doing my ochem homework. LOL It doesn't help that my wisdom teeth is killing me so I've been taking pain killers and being called a drug addict by my friends.

FirePolaris said:
Ughhh I hate it but it's so addictive. Like how I'm currently on RPnation instead of doing my ochem homework. LOL It doesn't help that my wisdom teeth is killing me so I've been taking pain killers and being called a drug addict by my friends.
Ugh wisdom teeth suck!

I'm so glad mine haven't been giving my any pain recently Watch me jinx it and them hurting tomorrow

I've been on RPn non stop and I've already missed 2 homeworks.

My professors will let me turn them in late, but yeah...I haven't done them yet =P

Goodness it slipped my mind that I needed to post. If it ever seems like I forgot, more than likely I did so, this goes for anyone, feel free to kick me.

Last edited by a moderator:
LifeNovel said:
Goodness it slipped my mind that I needed to post. If it ever seems like I forgot, more than likely I did so, this goes for anyone, feel free to kick me.
Oh no!

I could never kick you!

Maybe nudge, but not kick xD

NessieAlways said:
Oh no!
I could never kick you!

Maybe nudge, but not kick xD
A nudge is good, although a kick I thought would be more fun for anyone to do. And you're sweet Nessie~

You're like no kick, just a nudge. You're like a lamb~

LifeNovel said:
A nudge is good, although a kick I thought would be more fun for anyone to do. And you're sweet Nessie~
You're like no kick, just a nudge. You're like a lamb~
Aww thank you =3

You make me blush (o'v'o)

LifeNovel said:
feel free to kick me.
tumblr_m8ngluv7Ll1rpixa4o1_500.gif

Well I was trying for a longer post but couldn't...I hope it was good...I felt I could've done better...but no matter how many times I deleted...gah...the struggle.

I'll see if I can write something soon!

I'll be alone for the weekend so time to walk around the house in robes, tea and my computer seeking inspiration!

NessieAlways said:
I'll see if I can write something soon!
I'll be alone for the weekend so time to walk around the house in robes, tea and my computer seeking inspiration!
#TeaCharlieAndChill?

Id apreciate it if you guys autod my character into his seat. Because yall should skip me, i dont feel like ill have anything valueable to say right now that I couldnt add in the next round...

cause charlies gonna cause some mischief in the next round

Sorry everyone.

I realllyyyy wanted to post today but life was like 'lol you thought bitch' and fucked me over.

I am currently on a train finally going home and Im pretty sure I'm going to be knocked out when I get there. Tomorrow though- promise!

@JujuBee

So I'm watching The Voice and I just realized how much Tim Atlas reminds me of Raphael.

They're both so cute and unique and awkward xD

I love them both!

Tim would be Raphael's doppelganger or something xD

I believe it's close to my turn. Feel free to poke me too if I ever forget. I'll try my best to get a post in tonight after class but if not, then tomorrow for sure. C;

FirePolaris said:
I believe it's close to my turn. Feel free to poke me too if I ever forget. I'll try my best to get a post in tonight after class but if not, then tomorrow for sure. C;
This kind of poke?

Community+effort+this+is+to+help+people+reach+level+10_2f4a9d_4795522.jpg

NessieAlways said:
@JujuBee
So I'm watching The Voice and I just realized how much Tim Atlas reminds me of Raphael.

They're both so cute and unique and awkward xD

I love them both!

Tim would be Raphael's doppelganger or something xD
I'm gonna have to look him up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back