Wanderlust - Out Of Character

incrusade said:
Yaya!! Great. but one question, I already RP with you, so you kinda already know my "style". Should I still do a writing sample or no?
Yes!

The writing sample isn't just so we know your style, it's so we see how the character behaves and if they'll be a good fit for the RP

Besides @xx0mittens0xx doesn't know your style xD

NessieAlways said:
Seeing your comment and your profile picture, I couldn't help but read it in Sandy's voice xD
I figured someone would do that! xD

NessieAlways said:
I can't stop xD
Omg I need to delete that voice from my head =P
Are you sure you want to do that? I might karate chop ya if you do!

LifeNovel said:
Are you sure you want to do that? I might karate chop ya if you do!
Spongebob_Scared_TB.jpg

NessieAlways said:
@LifeNovel
Hey on a different note...how did your tests go?
A on one, and the other two B's~ and for having them on the same day in three consecutive periods to start off my morning...I was proud of myself ~

LifeNovel said:
Thanks! :D
And how's school been with you?
It's been great!

I have a midterm this week for my design class and oddly enough I'm looking forwards to it!

The last three tests I took I scored above average so I was happy!

NessieAlways said:
It's been great!
I have a midterm this week for my design class and oddly enough I'm looking forwards to it!

The last three tests I took I scored above average so I was happy!
Wonderful~

BrownBear said:
Awesome ppstbnessie:)
Thanks! =3

Didn't know if it was too much or if I didn't give your character enough time to react or if I over stepped my boundaries by grabbing his face forcefully.

Let me know if i have to tweek anything =)

You guys I realized I made a minor mistake in my last post...whelp...should I go fix it now or...naw? Curse my reading...I read over a detail...

LifeNovel said:
You guys I realized I made a minor mistake in my last post...whelp...should I go fix it now or...naw? Curse my reading...I read over a detail...
Really? Hadn't noticed.

What was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back