Wanderlust - Out Of Character

I think some Vegas craziness can definitely bump some life back into this!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13434-1375287033-52.gif

Also, @NessieAlways Permission granted! :DD​

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty!

So correct me if I'm wrong but so far we still have everyone with the exception of BrownBear and Trig *sniffles*

I'll get to writing a worthy revival post soon!

Must continue studying and crying over tests.

Hope to post before the weekend =)

That sounds about right! The trio will become the duo now. >.<

Good luck with exams Nessie. Those are always a pain in the ass. D:

FirePolaris said:
That sounds about right! The trio will become the duo now. >.<
Good luck with exams Nessie. Those are always a pain in the ass. D:
Thanks!

And they are a huge pain, but just two more and I'm done!

Hey guys!

So I'm halfway done with the post!

I'm about to head out for a bit, but as soon as I'm back I'll continue and have it up by tonight hopefully =)

Posted!

Okay so if anyone wants to change/add to the post just write it up and send it to me!

I'm sorry if I got your characters wrong, I don't know them as well as you do, but hopefully I stayed a bit true to them.

Let me know what you all think!

That way if I have to write a summary post again I can get a better feel for all the characters.

LifeNovel said:
My, my did it have to have a pink phone?
Not really, I just figured a girl would have that cover =P

My phone cover is clear and I've been taping fourtune cookie sayings, but I don't think many people do that =P

Jax can change the cover or I can change the post and change the cover =P

NessieAlways said:
Not really, I just figured a girl would have that cover =P
My phone cover is clear and I've been taping fourtune cookie sayings, but I don't think many people do that =P

Jax can change the cover or I can change the post and change the cover =P
Nah I was just messing with ya~

The post is splendid ~

LifeNovel said:
Nah I was just messing with ya~
The post is splendid ~
I feel like I should have known you were messing...but agh =P

Reading text can change the meaning behind things and it's annoying mostly since it takes me a while to catch on to things =/

And thanks!

NessieAlways said:
I feel like I should have known you were messing...but agh =P
Reading text can change the meaning behind things and it's annoying mostly since it takes me a while to catch on to things =/

And thanks!
Totally understand. Sometimes I read my message and think , 'Eesh that sounds harsh perhaps I should add a smiley at the end.'

LifeNovel said:
Totally understand. Sometimes I read my message and think , 'Eesh that sounds harsh perhaps I should add a smiley at the end.'
Same!

I try to be as emotional with my messages as I could so people don't miss read. I've gone through some shitty drama because of misread messages =S

I'm so glad!

I got so paranoid while writing your characters. I don't know how people can do it unknowingly it's like "I want them to do this, but would they actually do it?" So hard...

NessieAlways said:
I'm so glad!
I got so paranoid while writing your characters. I don't know how people can do it unknowingly it's like "I want them to do this, but would they actually do it?" So hard...
>.< It's hard to write someone's character but Cage is pretty simpleminded, so lol thank god. Um, so where does this lead us? Are we waiting on someone to post or could anyone just jump in from here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back