• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

FireMaiden said:
"Ok....why are you dog?"
"Well that's kinda what I didn't want to explain. I'll leave before you kill me." He ran into the bedroom and hid under the bed.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy's ears flattened on his head and he gave Hannah a look that said 'are you kidding me'? He sighed through his nose and moved around on the couch.
"Just sit down please."

[/QUOTE]
"I'm, no. Tell me why the hell you're a dog."

MuffinRPs said:
"Well that's kinda what I didn't want to explain. I'll leave before you kill me." He ran into the bedroom and hid under the bed.
"Danny~! Come back, please." Ozzy said, looking at him leave.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Danny~! Come back, please." Ozzy said, looking at him leave.

[/QUOTE]
"Nope! She'll kill me," he turned into his cat form to hide better.

"Aw! So adorable! Where did you get him." Eva wasn't following anything they were saying apparently."Anyways where's Oz?" she looked over to Danny questioningly "Why's cat boy talking about me ripping his organs out?"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Aw! So adorable! Where did you get him." Eva wasn't following anything they were saying apparently."Anyways where's Oz?" she looked over to Danny questioningly "Why's cat boy talking about me ripping his organs out?"

[/QUOTE]
"Ozzy is the dog."

FireMaiden said:
"I'm, no. Tell me why the hell you're a dog."
Ozzy put a paw to his head as if he was facepalming.

"Ok, so apparently I am what you call an Inu-jin. It's basically the dog counterpart to nekos. I called my mom, well actually Danny called my mom and I spoke through speakerphone. Anyways, she said that I was born during a time where animal half-breeds were considered evil, so when I was a baby they had my tail removed, and my ears hidden in my hair. But while Danny and I were having sex, his animal pheromones triggered something in me and I changed into this."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy put a paw to his head as if he was facepalming.
"Ok, so apparently I am what you call an Inu-jin. It's basically the dog counterpart to nekos. I called my mom, well actually Danny called my mom and I spoke through speakerphone. Anyways, she said that I was born during a time where animal half-breeds were considered evil, so when I was a baby they had my tail removed, and my ears hidden in my hair. But while Danny and I were having sex, his animal pheromones triggered something in me and I changed into this."

[/QUOTE]
"Don't kill me!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy put a paw to his head as if he was facepalming.

[/QUOTE]
Hannah, just burst out laughing, "That you when you get wet you smell like wet dog!"

MuffinRPs said:
"Don't kill me!"
She paused for a second and stared at Oz's face "Gross! I just called Oz cute!" she stuck out her tongue and turned to Danny. "I won't kill you....But I did say I would cut off the part that makes you a man!" she walked towards where Danny was.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"I don't think it's that funny.."

[/QUOTE]
"It is. I mean, come on, you turned into a dog while having sex a it a cat."

FireMaiden said:
"It is. I mean, come on, you turned into a dog while having sex a it a cat."
"Well, I mean the only reason why it affected me now, is because I was bottoming."

The purple cat ran out from under the bed and towards the white dog, "Save me. Save me. Save me."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, I mean the only reason why it affected me now, is because I was bottoming."

[/QUOTE]
Hannah started to cough from how hard she was laughing, "Oh my god!"

MuffinRPs said:
The purple cat ran out from under the bed and towards the white dog, "Save me. Save me. Save me."
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Well, I mean the only reason why it affected me now, is because I was bottoming."

[/QUOTE]
"So this is your fault you little fucker! This will teach you not to top anyone!" she took out a knife out of seemingly nowhere.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"So this is your fault you little fucker! This will teach you not to top anyone!" she took out a knife out of seemingly nowhere.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey! Danny is too cute for you to kill!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

[/QUOTE]
Ozzy stood up and growled.

"Hannah can you try and sober her up? Because she just threatened to kill my little cuddle kitty."

FireMaiden said:
"Then he's an angel! No killing! It's not his fault neither of them knew!"
She stared at Hannah and turned back to glare at Danny "I guess your right..." she put away the knife with a grimace.

(Got to go.)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy stood up and growled.
"Hannah can you try and sober her up? Because she just threatened to kill my little cuddle kitty."

[/QUOTE]
"So, any idea on how you change back?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back