• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Tell me please."

[/QUOTE]
"Promised I wouldn't soooo....No! Less you give me something..."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She looked at her skeptically "Really? Would you date me?"

[/QUOTE]
FireMaiden said:
"You are definitely cuter than him."
Ozzy looked at Hannah, then back at Eva.

"Yes she definitely will. And she also wants to invite you back to her place."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]She looked at her skeptically "Really? Would you date me?"

[/QUOTE]
"If you don't tell him. I mean, I still would if you did, but he'd get mad at me if you told."

FireMaiden said:
"If you don't tell him. I mean, I still would if you did, but he'd get mad at me if you told."
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy looked at Hannah, then back at Eva.
"Yes she definitely will. And she also wants to invite you back to her place."

[/QUOTE]
"Yay! Hannah is my girlfriend now!" she ran over and tackled her "Now we can sleep together! I'm moving in tonight! Hannah is mine! Sure as hell ain't Danny's and sure as hell ain't Oz's! Mine!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Yay! Hannah is my girlfriend now!" she ran over and tackled her "Now we can sleep together! I'm moving in tonight! Hannah is mine! Sure as hell ain't Danny's and sure as hell ain't Oz's! Mine!"

[/QUOTE]
"Ow! Don't take people like that, it's rude!" Hannah chuckled.

FireMaiden said:
"Ow! Don't take people like that, it's rude!" Hannah chuckled.
"Don't care!" she let go of her anyway "I'm going to go get my stuff!"

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hannah, if you two are going to... You know, please cover the couch with a sheet."

[/QUOTE]
"What? We could do that later, at my place. Anyway, before I change my mind cause you'd find out sooner or later, would you like to know the secert that I don't really wanna tell you but I'm gonna before I change my mind?"

FireMaiden said:
"What? We could do that later, at my place. Anyway, before I change my mind cause you'd find out sooner or later, would you like to know the secert that I don't really wanna tell you but I'm gonna before I change my mind?"
[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"Hannah, if you two are going to... You know, please cover the couch with a sheet."

[/QUOTE]
"She has her own apartment and isn't in high-school anymore!" yelled out Eva and sighed "Now he knows..."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"She has her own apartment and isn't in high-school anymore!" yelled out Eva and sighed "Now he knows..."

[/QUOTE]
"Damn....I wanted to tell him."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"You can still tell him! If he was made it would be clear as day!" she glanced at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, he already knew I had an apartment...not that I'm in college."

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"Ooooh!....Why'd you lie anyway?"

[/QUOTE]
"I didn't lie, I just....didn't think I needed to tell hi I'm I graduated highschool early."

FireMaiden said:
"I didn't lie, I just....didn't think I needed to tell hi I'm I graduated highschool early."
"Why not? You think he would be pissed or something?"

FireMaiden said:
"Yes i know. But you didn't know I'm in college."
"Why didn't you tell me? I mean... I am really proud of you. It's just that I'm pissed you lied about something as awesome as that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back