• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wait nekos?!

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]"You are so naughty, aren't you?" Ozzy said, before giving him a kiss. "Well, this could go one of two ways. We could either stay in bed for probably another hour, or we can lock the doors and shut the curtains and snuggle on the floor."

[/QUOTE]
He smiled seductively, "Whichever you prefer."

MuffinRPs said:
He smiled seductively, "Whichever you prefer."
Ozzy smiled, before picking the neko up, and wrapping his legs around his waist

"On the carpet or the hardwood floor?"

(PM or F2B?)

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Ozzy smiled, before picking the neko up, and wrapping his legs around his waist
"On the carpet or the hardwood floor?"

(PM or F2B?)

[/QUOTE]
"Carpet," (PM)

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"What's up with Oz? I could hear his boyfriends irritating voice from here."

[/QUOTE]
"I dunno, but let's go downstairs and find out."

FireMaiden said:
"I dunno, but let's go downstairs and find out."
"Wait....Wat if they're naked?" she made a face then a weird dying type noise.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]
"Wait....Wat if they're naked?" she made a face then a weird dying type noise.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh well, they have food. Now come on," Hannah said, waving for Eva to follow her, "Come on, those knuckle heads are probably planning something."

FireMaiden said:
"Oh well, they have food. Now come on," Hannah said, waving for Eva to follow her, "Come on, those knuckle heads are probably planning something."
"Like what? A ambush!? If he tries it my bro will beat him over the head with a metal object! Oz's boyfriend nevalikedmeanyway!"

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"Like what? A ambush!? If he tries it my bro will beat him over the head with a metal object! Oz's boyfriend nevalikedmeanyway!"

[/QUOTE]
He heard Eva's voice and ran over to the front door and opened it.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]"Like what? A ambush!? If he tries it my bro will beat him over the head with a metal object! Oz's boyfriend nevalikedmeanyway!"

[/QUOTE]
"...... You confuse me so much," Hannah chuckled, "Anyway come on, let's go see what they want."

FireMaiden said:
"...... You confuse me so much," Hannah chuckled, "Anyway come on, let's go see what they want."
MuffinRPs said:
He heard Eva's voice and ran over to the front door and opened it.

She nodded and marched towards the door like a soldier. She glared at Danny
"You try to attack me ad I will stab you in the part that makes you a man! Also my brother will beat you to death!" she growled. Well it was hard to take as a serious threat since she looked so dopey.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

She nodded and marched towards the door like a soldier. She glared at Danny "You try to attack me ad I will stab you in the part that makes you a man! Also my brother will beat you to death!" she growled. Well it was hard to take as a serious threat since she looked so dopey.

[/QUOTE]
Danny rolled his eyes, "Just come inside." He walked into the living room and pointed at a white dog on the couch.

[QUOTE="Kira Times]

She nodded and marched towards the door like a soldier. She glared at Danny "You try to attack me ad I will stab you in the part that makes you a man! Also my brother will beat you to death!" she growled. Well it was hard to take as a serious threat since she looked so dopey.

[/QUOTE]
"Calm down Eva, it's Danny, he's tiny."

cute_sitting_wolf_lineart_by_whitewolf16.png

"Ok, don't freak out. Don't freak out." The dog said as he tried to emulate reassuring hand gestures with his paws. "Just sit down in a chair or whatever and I'll try and explain."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
cute_sitting_wolf_lineart_by_whitewolf16.png

"Ok, don't freak out. Don't freak out." The dog said as he tried to emulate reassuring hand gestures with his paws. "Just sit down in a chair or whatever and I'll try and explain."

[/QUOTE]
"Ok....why are you dog?"

FireMaiden said:
"Ok....why are you dog?"
Ozzy's ears flattened on his head and he gave Hannah a look that said 'are you kidding me'? He sighed through his nose and moved around on the couch.

"Just sit down please."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back