• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H.

Will you join this RP?

• Yes! I have/had been immersed in this series just like you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds interesting but I haven't watched or read this series

• Ha, you wish! This whole idea sucks!

• Total voters

Devilsxlovelyxangel

Mysterious queen *smirk smirk*
Basically, we try to go along the storyline of W. I. T. C. H. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/W.I.T.C.H.

You can watch it on youtube if you want.

This includes five normal highschool girls being given powers of the elements to be the new Guardians of Kandrakar. Fire, water, earth, air and a heart which manages them all.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_W.I.T.C.H._characters

Characters:

Will Vandom (Heart):Taken (@Devilsxlovelyxangel )

Irma Lair (Water): Reserved

Taranee Cook (Fire):

Cornelia Hale (Earth): Reserved

Hay Lin (Air):

Yan Lin:

The Oracle:

Elyon Brown (Long lost Princess of Meridian):

The antagonists:

Nerissa:

Prince Phobos:

Cedric:

Go to the link given above if none of these roles interest you ^_^

This story will take place right from the beginning of season 1 where Will is dropped off to school by her mother and then it depends entirely on you guys. Normal highschool drama will be there (should I add their love interests?) until the people RPing as the antagonists get involved. It's pretty much freestyle.

If you are interested, post below which role are you interested in. Also, except the people RPing as the four main characters, others are welcomed to choose two characters.

Minimum requirements: Atleast 10 lines each post. And good grammar because I'm somewhat a Grammar Nazi.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAS! I remember this show so well yet it's been forever since I've seen it xD But I'm totally interested in this! :)

PenBlade1326 said:
YAS! I remember this show so well yet it's been forever since I've seen it xD But I'm totally interested in this! :)
Finally, someone knows this show! :D Choose a character and send me a character sketch through PM and I'll add you then :D

I'd be interested in RPing Cornelia - she was my fav character while reading the comic when I was younger. I do remember the plot but I have never watched the show though, if that's not a problem for you?

Jessy753 said:
I'd be interested in RPing Cornelia - she was my fav character while reading the comic when I was younger. I do remember the plot but I have never watched the show though, if that's not a problem for you?
No, that's fine ^^ I'm only going to start the RP when we have atleast four members so hope you don't mind waiting a bit. I'll inform you when it's up.

Bump!

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
No, that's fine ^^ I'm only going to start the RP when we have atleast four members so hope you don't mind waiting a bit. I'll inform you when it's up.

Bump!
That's okay. I'll be waiting ;)

Is it okay if I chose one of the girl characters even though I'm a guy? Or would you rather I picked a guy character?

Symbiokid said:
Is it okay if I chose one of the girl characters even though I'm a guy? Or would you rather I picked a guy character?
The question is can you play a female role well? If yes then, go on ^^ Also, if you decide on playing the other roles beside the main guadians then you have to choose two. I made the rule this way because a person playing a side character will get more chance to be active if he/she plays two

Sure! I'll reserve the spot for you but do you mind waiting? I want atleast four people to reserve characters before I start the RP

@WannaNinjaHug Please make sure that you can write atleast one post per day and of around 5-10 lines minimum, okay? With a good enough grammar ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back