• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom W.I.T.C.H.

Will you join this RP?

• Yes! I have/had been immersed in this series just like you!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds interesting but I haven't watched or read this series

• Ha, you wish! This whole idea sucks!

• Total voters
Fine with me. Just a little note than.. My exams in university are coming up but I try to post as regularly as possible - if you don't mind?

Sure sure :D Wouldn't want anyone to get low grades. But since you're playing as a guardian, which is a main character, please try to post frequently?

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
Sure sure :D Wouldn't want anyone to get low grades. But since you're playing as a guardian, which is a main character, please try to post frequently?
Sure thing - I will try :) Depending on when we get started, I might even already be finished with them for this term..

I'll take FIRE!!

Question: I've never watched the series, does that play against me in wanting to join, or can I still... because I'm keen

Duchess said:
I'll take FIRE!!

Question: I've never watched the series, does that play against me in wanting to join, or can I still... because I'm keen
That's Taranee for you. And well, the ones who've watched will know more about this since it's a fandom, but you can still join.

Shall I reserve a spot?

Okay, we have the final guarian here so I'm going to create the RP!

Devilsxlovelyxangel said:
That's Taranee for you. And well, the ones who've watched will know more about this since it's a fandom, but you can still join.
Shall I reserve a spot?

Okay, we have the final guarian here so I'm going to create the RP!
YES PLEASE! If you give me a guide as to what you want and I'll watch the other posts to observe style before posting myself.

Bump!

@WannaNinjaHug @Duchess The thread is up so please submit your CS soon because if other spots are filled up and people are still applying, I may have to give them your spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back