• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valakerra Academy of Magic Abilities (Open and Accepting)

Alice:

"Um....ok....."

I set him down first making sure he found his feet, then set her down is his arms so she didn't fall on the floor. I then moved myself down to the floor.

"I'm very sorry," I bow "I sometime float people or things into the air with out me controlling it.....i am truely sorry......"

I then look up at the boy and his sister

@KawaiiSilver

"No need to apologize, that was super fun!" Lola giggled. She seemed unfazed by the possible danger she was just in.

James smiled awkwardly,
"It's okay, really. And there's no need to bow, I'm not some sort of authority figure."

He looked around, "Wow, where are we? This looks pretty cool!"

@Phoenix Dixon

Last edited by a moderator:
Alice:

"sorry about bowing....... i've never talk to another person besides a maid...... and a ghost.......so i'm sorry......."

I looked at the two amazed by the place.

"This is a training room. We have to climb that wall.........I can help you.......only if...you...want me too though......"

@KawaiiSilver

"I think you need to stop being sorry so much! Life's no fun when all you do regret." Lola stated.

"Agreed. Don't be so harsh on yourself. And I don't think we'll need any help," James looked up at Lola, who had teleported up to the top of the wall already, and rolled his eyes, "but thanks anyway."

Alice:

"OK! Um....just curious......whats your name?"

'WHAT THE HECK!'

'What ghosty?'

'YOU.....ARE....TALKING....TO .......REAL......PEOPLE!!'

'I know! this is a first!'

@KawaiiSilver

"Well, you just saw it when I ran up the wall... or at least part of it. My ability is enhanced agility; running fast, jumping high, quick reactions, that sort of thing. It's not much, but it is still fun." he pauses, then frowns, "And there is one other thing..."

@Phoenix Dixon

Two swords appear from nowhere into his hands; one glows bright white, and the other a more menacing purple.

"I don't like to use these so much now... remind me of my parents too much." James stares down at the ground below, "They aren't something I was born with, my mother gave them to me. But she's not... here any more."

Sketchy had crouched down on the stone so he could grasp it with both his hands and his feet. When he reached the ground and got off, deep claw-marks showed where he had been holding it. He looked around until he saw Alice on top of the wall, talking to a boy and a girl. He looked up at her with a grin, swinging his arm back and forth over his head. "Thanks, Alice. That worked great."

He then went over to his sketchbook and pencil, picked them up and returned them to his pack.

@Phoenix Dixon @KawaiiSilver

Xylch said:
Sketchy had crouched down on the stone so he could grasp it with both his hands and his feet. When he reached the ground and got off, deep claw-marks showed where he had been holding it. He looked around until he saw Alice on top of the wall, talking to a boy and a girl. He looked up at her with a grin, swing his arm back and forth over his head. "Thanks, Alice. That worked great."
He then went over to his sketchbook and pencil, picked them up and returned them to his pack.

Alice:

I looked down at the goblin crying

'your welcome'

I said in my head.

@KawaiiSilver

@Xylch

Arisu-Monsutā:

I flew above everyone looking down

'I wounder who will be fun to toi with?'

She then flew down to the floor staring at the red headed girl.

'Now, back to business'

@JessieCarrie

I started to read her mind again.

Sketchy had been too focused on coming down from the wall to pay attention to what else was going on, but now as Alice looked down at him, he noticed her expression, even with the distance between them. He raised his eyebrows and frowned, biting his lower lip, then shouted up to her, "Something wrong?"

@Phoenix Dixon

James looks across at Alice crying and mentally slaps himself, "Crap... I'm sorry, I didn't know. I didn't mean to make you cry... I'm such an idiot."

Then there is a groan of disappointment, and Lola appears from below, "What did you do to make her cry? Probably something really stupid!"

@Phoenix Dixon

KawaiiSilver said:
James looks across at Alice crying and mentally slaps himself, "Crap... I'm sorry, I didn't know. I didn't mean to make you cry... I'm such an idiot."
Then there is a groan of disappointment, and Lola appears from below, "What did you do to make her cry? Probably something really stupid!"

@Phoenix Dixon
Xylch said:
Sketchy had been too focused on coming down from the wall to pay attention to what else was going on, but now as Alice looked down at him, he noticed her expression, even with the distance between them. He raised his eyebrows and frowned, biting his lower lip, then shouted up to her, "Something wrong?"
@Phoenix Dixon
"It's ok"

I say outload so everyone can here (including the goblin)

"You guys didn't know"

The tone of Sketchy's voice was still very concerned as he nodded and said, "Alright, then." He forced a little more cheerfulness into it as he continued, "Seems like everybody had a different way of getting up there. Kind of anxious to hear what the teachers say about how we did it."

I get up and try to smile.

"It happened when I was three. My father died and my mother ran away. I then heard on the new when I was 5 that my mother died from a car accident"

Some more tears roll down my face as I say it.

'It's ok, it's all OK'

Ghosty hugs me from behind trying to comfort me.

@KawaiiSilver

@Xylch

Sketchy let his mouth drop into a frown and just said, "Oh..." As he stood there, a change came over him. It was very subtle, but he became slightly faded and withered. After a few moments, he glanced at his hands, then he squinted his eyes shut and gritted his teeth until his appearance returned to normal.

He took a deep breath, then slowly said, "Can't even imagine what I'd do if something like that happened to my folks."

@KawaiiSilver @Phoenix Dixon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back