Vagrant [RP]

Konn saw Reese run out and in a random direction, he couldn't tell but she seemed ill. He didn't understand why and was about to go see if she was ok when the Captain walked through the door. He turned and saw who spoke. It was his first time even seeing the Captain, but the rank was quite visible. "I was just here with Reese. I'll be on my way sir." He paused for a second. "What do we tell everyone else??" He knew some people would ask, most knowing but fearing the truth.

Anderson sighed heavily,and looked at Vainte in the eye. "We tell them the truth. We'll release the crew and passenger roster. We'll let them greive."

~~~

Koriko had an idea. "The door looks solid,military grade. But all doors have a weakness. This one rises to open. What if I pop off a missile or two at the top,and hope that'll knock her in?"

Paul considered it. "Do it. But wait for us to clear to a safe distance."

Everyone pulled back about a hundred meters,then Koriko fired the missiles from his YMIR suit. They streaked towards the door,and impacted at the top edge of the door. It shuddered,then slowlt fell backwards,and landed with a thunderous crash. "Let's move,team!"

Carson, runs around the ship, trying to find out what the commotion is about, turns a corner and bumps into Nathan

" Oh god.. Im sorry" he says helping him up.

"Do either of you know whats going on?"

Nathan dropped his bag on the ground and dusted himself off.

"Sorry bout that, I was just heading back to the crew quarters to drop some stuff off. The ground team is late in coming back, and we're late in taking off. We've got trouble coming in, and if we don't get off the ground, we'll join the city as just another pile of rubble!"

Nathan stopped talking, obviously distracted

"Sorry about that, big day today. and if anything goes wrong with the ship, it's my ass on the line."

"If the ground team is coming back soon, then I should get down there to help the wounded. Thanks for the help!"

He runs off towards the landing bay, being careful not to knock anyone over. once he arrives he sits, and waits to tend to the injured.

I wonder if my grandparents are ok, he thinks to himself with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back