• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Well, there's a sci-fi-fantasy MMORPG that has Aurin, a race that is kind of cat-person-like, although their available classes are limited.

Ok guys, I was just accepted into this RP...My question is, how do I introduce my character, since I have no idea what happened....

TeaMMatE11 said:
Ok guys, I was just accepted into this RP...My question is, how do I introduce my character, since I have no idea what happened....
You're in luck. my Character who is a hero, Lite, is about to be executed by a villain, Blank. He could use some help.

@Aelos

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving the rp. Just thought I'd let you know instead of simply running off without warning.

KayIa said:
@Aelos
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving the rp. Just thought I'd let you know instead of simply running off without warning.
Okay :) it was fun talking with you xD and rping

Last edited by a moderator:
RPN why you no do the alerts thing with this thread!???!

Aridis said:
RPN why you no do the alerts thing with this thread!???!
I find that if alerts aren't working, just go to the thread, unwatch it, then watch it again. That usually works for me. -shrugs-

DaManofWar said:
May the alerts be with you.

I'm practicing the Star Wars/Jurassic Park/Raiders March piece we got in our music class right now...

O.o The Force is a mysterious thing...

@Aelos and everyone else

I... Erm... I don't think that I can really keep up with this RP. I'm so sorry! >.< Its not the speed of it, nor the plot (~I actually really like the idea of the exposition~) but if one goes to the little RP tab thingies at the top of the list, under 'casual' it is mentioned that casual roleplays are for those who have an interest in improving ones' writing and roleplaying abilities. The reason I joined this was because I have a horrible pet peeve that leads to my absolutely being unable to tolerate extensive misuses or lack of spelling and grammar, and I hoped that, with a description as such under its name, a casual RP would be fine without the huge alswaths of text found in detailed RPs. I will opt to say no names, though it's not just one person. Though there are quite a few excellent writers I see here, it's simply difficult for me to read some two-liners and such that I'm seeing here. Again, I don't see how I can get the point across without saying this, and I'm so sorry, but I really can't stand it so well...>.<" Again, it's no individual's fault, nor is it that if the GM or the idea behind the RP.

I also have quite a bit of commitment in two detailed RPs, and switching so quickly between each one is time consuming. I hate to have to drop out so quickly, but I fear I must if I am to retain my sanity... Sorry! >.<

Spazzycat101 said:
@Aelos and everyone else
I... Erm... I don't think that I can really keep up with this RP. I'm so sorry! >.< Its not the speed of it, nor the plot (~I actually really like the idea of the exposition~) but if one goes to the little RP tab thingies at the top of the list, under 'casual' it is mentioned that casual roleplays are for those who have an interest in improving ones' writing and roleplaying abilities. The reason I joined this was because I have a horrible pet peeve that leads to my absolutely being unable to tolerate extensive misuses or lack of spelling and grammar, and I hoped that, with a description as such under its name, a casual RP would be fine without the huge alswaths of text found in detailed RPs. I will opt to say no names, though it's not just one person. Though there are quite a few excellent writers I see here, it's simply difficult for me to read some two-liners and such that I'm seeing here. Again, I don't see how I can get the point across without saying this, and I'm so sorry, but I really can't stand it so well...>.<" Again, it's no individual's fault, nor is it that if the GM or the idea behind the RP.

I also have quite a bit of commitment in two detailed RPs, and switching so quickly between each one is time consuming. I hate to have to drop out so quickly, but I fear I must if I am to retain my sanity... Sorry! >.<
Im sorry too :(

Um, maybe we're taking this a bit too fast? General Blanc is a big threat due to his connections, but we should give it some time at least.

Whelp mizuti has lost his sanity...lets see how this fight plays out....I honestly don't think either character should die this fight..

In my honest suggestion they should both wound each other so much that by the time both sides arrive they have to be pulled out of the area

@Robyn Banks

bloodfire said:
Whelp mizuti has lost his sanity...lets see how this fight plays out....I honestly don't think either character should die this fight..
In my honest suggestion they should both wound each other so much that by the time both sides arrive they have to be pulled out of the area

@Robyn Banks
I'm fine with that

Aloha, peeps! This is still open, correct? I've read the overview and the setting/location, so, is there anything else important that I need to know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back