• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Can someone tell me what's the deal with my character app? Like Aelos has seemingly skimmed over my app, answering my questions about Arthur being leader of Heroes, yet completely ignoring my questions of he's an accepted character or not. I've just been sitting here waiting for some sort of answer.

Chimny do you have any clue about this?

@CHIMNY

CHIMNY said:
@Frogtruck Don't worry, she's been a bit inactive, if she did answer your questions about him being leader then your probably accepted :)
Alright I'm just gonna post in the IC thread then. What's actually going on right now, it's a bit hard to follow.

What I managed to ge is that some sort of war is happening and there is a girl with fire and wolves.

Frogtruck said:
Alright I'm just gonna post in the IC thread then. What's actually going on right now, it's a bit hard to follow.
What I managed to ge is that some sort of war is happening and there is a girl with fire and wolves.
Me and @Embaga Elder are defending his base from @Robyn Banks. Just jump in right away, since there is a lot of action going on with me and @Embaga Elder, you can come in to investigate the explosions at his base.

CHIMNY said:
Me and @Embaga Elder are defending his base from @Robyn Banks. Just jump in right away, since there is a lot of action going on with me and @Embaga Elder, you can come in to investigate the explosions at his base.
Final question for now, what would the Heroes HQ tell Arthur in terms of what happened recently, and in general how to be the leader of the organization.

So, my plot involves Lite getting captured by the villains. That would stir some commotion, and lead to some character development.

Anybody Interested? V

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure how well they will get along, especially if they got captured together, lol.

As of right now, though, the plan can't go into action until I find a villain who can do it. Of course, if nobody steps up, I'll probably have to create my own villain for that purpose.

Frogtruck said:
Final question for now, what would the Heroes HQ tell Arthur in terms of what happened recently, and in general how to be the leader of the organization.
I don't know sadly :(

Your RP takes place in 2150 while this one takes place in 2025. That would mean 125 years has past since the events in this RP, and it would also mean that Victor and most other characters are long dead during the timeline of your RP.

@VirtualNotoriety

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back