• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

bloodfire said:
*summons devil machine and seals you inside with giygas AND giegue *
GOOD LUCK ON THE CHAOTIC TORTURE CHAMBER RICK!!!!!
DEAR GOD PLEASE LET ME OUTBI KNOW! *TAKES OFF GAS MASK* HEE*gasp* HEE HEE *gasp* what now bl-blood!!

((Hey Josh I am making a roleplay with a friend of mine. When we have it ready I will send you the roleplay name

And you can create a character...if anybody else wants to join let me know and I will send the roleplay name once it is complete and ready))

CHIMNY said:
could someone give me a quick recap of what happened please.
Okay well I and Cassey went hunting for the burning man and we got in a fight with ol djinnamon

And I was injured and left aelos and blood fire behind and returned to the good shop basically...and was repaired...yeaaaaahhh.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Okay well I and Cassey went hunting for the burning man and we got in a fight with ol djinnamon
And I was injured and left aelos and blood fire behind and returned to the good shop basically...and was repaired...yeaaaaahhh.

[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks!

bloodfire said:
((Hey Josh I am making a roleplay with a friend of mine. When we have it ready I will send you the roleplay name
And you can create a character...if anybody else wants to join let me know and I will send the roleplay name once it is complete and ready))
Yo dawg. I love getting in more rps than I can handle, so I'm definitely interested! ^-^

Okay @Kayla it is called The Forgotten Lands head on over and make a character or two max limit is 3 and one MUST BE a human..don't rush yourself thougg

@CHIMNY

Hey, I'm a tad confused about your previous RP post. Did Void shoot the needles at them already? Or are the needles still hovering around them?

im aware some are lost and all but the GM and i have team to do something to give this RP more spice instead of having no main idea what will be done,this is all simple

the villains try to take over and the heroes try to stop! that is all in a nutshell

Yonsisac said:
im aware some are lost and all but the GM and i have team to do something to give this RP more spice instead of having no main idea what will be done,this is all simple
the villains try to take over and the heroes try to stop! that is all in a nutshell
It looks to me like the villains are going to make a list of every hero and how to defeat them? Kinda like a contingency plan

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back