• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unreality - The Superhuman RP

Aelos

○•○○●●□□□□●●○•
Have any questions or concerns? Or you just want to talk? Feel free to write here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I was, assuming that I'd pick hero without any hesitation.

Why does the villain side seem much more compelling??

@Aelos

would it be Ok if all research and classified data that Markov work on be held away in the heroes hide out? knowing the heroes as the strongest force out there beside the military it would be wise to leave such data in there hands is it ok?

Yonsisac said:
@Aelos
would it be Ok if all research and classified data that Markov work on be held away in the heroes hide out? knowing the heroes as the strongest force out there beside the military it would be wise to leave such data in there hands is it ok?
Thats fine

Oh god just realized that I forgot to color the text >~<

*Edit: But also too lazy to change it again

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aelos

I Have added a "Parasite bar" to my character as well the more he uses his powers the more it will drain and when its fully emty he will go in that weak state ok? just so to make it much more interesting and when he needs to feed

Yonsisac said:
@Aelos
I Have added a "Parasite bar" to my character as well the more he uses his powers the more it will drain and when its fully emty he will go in that weak state ok? just so to make it much more interesting and when he needs to feed
Np

-wait was I just called a senpai xD

buT SUPER SECRET LAIR OF EVILLY DOINGS OOGy BoOgY -it was the all caps that got me xD

@Yonsisac

Hoki said:
-wait was I just called a senpai xD
buT SUPER SECRET LAIR OF EVILLY DOINGS OOGy BoOgY -it was the all caps that got me xD

@Yonsisac
yus -3- you senpai...everybody my senpai!

OOooooOgy BoooOOgy is needed if you are EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!! I mean square....THE SHAPE OF EVIL!!! THAT IS WHY OUR LAIR IS....SQUARE!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yonsisac said:
yus -3- you senpai...everybody my senpai!
OOooooOgy BoooOOgy is needed if you are EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!! I mean square....THE SHAPE OF EVIL!!! THAT IS WHY OUR LAIR IS....SQUARE!!!

maxresdefault.jpg
OAO

-terrified screaming ensues-

BEAT IT WITH A STICK. WHACK IT WITH A SPATULA!

Hoki said:
OAO
-terrified screaming ensues-

BEAT IT WITH A STICK. WHACK IT WITH A SPATULA!
-3- *Pets head*

shhhhh no need to.....BEAT IT WITH SPAGHETTI!!!! WACK IT WITH APPLES!

.......*Slaps you with a banana*

shhhhhh -3-......mortal.....our time will come shhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back