• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unordinary Summer Vacation

Sounds good to me~

Ian isn't really interacting with people so it'll be solo for him for the time being, so I don't mind waiting every few posts!

Phantasia said:
He's right by the pool.
Pretty sure he would drown Aubrey if he had his phone on him. xD
LOL and she would literally feel horrible about herself and give him hers or buy him a new one

crucialstar said:
LOL and she would literally feel horrible about herself and give him hers or buy him a new one
Woah sheesh, I would love a friend like that xD

All my friends would laugh at my misery ;~;

Phantasia said:
Woah sheesh, I would love a friend like that xD
All my friends would laugh at my misery ;~;
Omg I'm always the one that would try and help out and everyone laughs so no worries!

Okay, I'm working on a post @_@

crucialstar said:
Omg I'm always the one that would try and help out and everyone laughs so no worries!
Okay, I'm working on a post @_@
Shoot! I just had Danny go over to pull him in haha I can delete the post if you'd prefer.

mermaidxbabexo said:
Shoot! I just had Danny go over to pull him in haha I can delete the post if you'd prefer.
It's alright! I'm about to leave so sadly I can't do that plan but they'll be other times <3

Don't delete it!

@Phantasia IAN IS IN LUCK LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the only reason I changed my character's sexuality haha I figured there wouldn't be much romance drama if there are nearly 10 characters and all the guys are into each other

JaneXJeff said:
That's the only reason I changed my character's sexuality haha I figured there wouldn't be much romance drama if there are nearly 10 characters and all the guys are into each other
I am definitely open to some Three's Company antics on my end. It's sorta why I made my character practically Clueless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back