• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Unordinary Summer Vacation

Phantasia said:
Nah
Just staying home with the fam, you?
It's my dad's birthday tomorrow so I'm getting ice cream cake and fireworks and having some friends and relatives over

crucialstar said:
It's my dad's birthday tomorrow so I'm getting ice cream cake and fireworks and having some friends and relatives over
Cool :D

Happy birthday to your dad!

crucialstar said:
@TuffBbg I just realized there was a post I had that said Audrey knew Stella. So only Stella knows Jade and now Danny?
I didn't know lol. Don't think I was tagged or anything. Stella can know Audrey, Danny and Jade.

TuffBbg said:
I didn't know lol. Don't think I was tagged or anything. Stella can know Audrey, Danny and Jade.
Haha, it's okay! Sometimes notifications don't work or whatnot! :) but they can like meet later if anything :)

RedIncubus said:
Any word on Mermaid?
Only that she wasn't online since Wednesday! She will probably come back tomorrow or later tonight? Since its New Years :)

crucialstar said:
Only that she wasn't online since Wednesday! She will probably come back tomorrow or later tonight? Since its New Years :)
I hope so. My characters always get locked in conversation mode...

RedIncubus said:
I hope so. My characters always get locked in conversation mode...
I hope so too! I feel bad for posting again... But I already made the post so I'll just leave it there.

Hmmm. If no one reserves the male spot maybe you can have another character? If JJ lets, if not by tomorrow or so? :)

The waiting game usually happens but it's okay. Usually I like OOC to keep the time to pass by and whatnot!

Yeah, I think I can double up. I just made a character from scratch and I miiight just be a little impatient on using him.

I'm okay with waiting on a reply, hell I've made people wait a good minute when I have writers block. Usually ooc is a little...shocking. But this one seems mellow. I can hang, lol.

RedIncubus said:
Yeah, I think I can double up. I just made a character from scratch and I miiight just be a little impatient on using him.
I'm okay with waiting on a reply, hell I've made people wait a good minute when I have writers block. Usually ooc is a little...shocking. But this one seems mellow. I can hang, lol.
"A good minute" I don't know whether that's good or bad cause that made me laugh way too hard, cause idek if that's funny sarcasm that you do really wait a good minute or no, LOL.

If you don't mind me asking, why shocking? You don't like using OOC cause it gets crazy?

Last edited by a moderator:
JaneXJeff said:
I'll give @Xeyran until tomorrow night to make his character, if not then that spot will be reopened and @Splo, you've been accepted so you can post
AHHH! I didn't see that it was reserved! I'm sorry! Hopefully Xeyran can join too! :)

mermaidxbabexo said:
So sorry for the delay! Had family in from out of town unexpectedly, to visit my new apartment and had to host that.
Hope you had fun! :)

Sorry guys, my computer crapped out for a sec. I fixed it, waiting on a restart. Will post soon.

Phantasia said:
i have no clue how to add Ian into this mix so he'll just be outside I guess :/
1x1 to pass the time? You already know which character I'm using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back