• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Prequel

That will probably be figured out later on as we feel around the story for a while, maybe even wayyyyyy later in the story we could open the rp again specifically for frisk when everything is settled and move it literally into the timeline we all know and love :P a different version of course however, so we wouldnt have to run everything by the book

@Darkiplier

Last edited by a moderator:
InkDreamer said:
That will probably be figured out later on as we feel around the story for a while, maybe even wayyyyyy later in the story we could open the rp again specifically for frisk when everything is settled and move it literally into the timeline we all know and love :P a different version of course however, so we wouldnt have to run everything by the book
@Darkiplier
I'm pretty sure it will have an effect on the current characters.... So I guess a better question would be : When was Asriel last seen as Asriel ?

Wait I'm confused.

Doesn't Toriel go into the Ruins because of Asgore killing humans ? Why is she going now ? I mean, after all, it's still Chara's time, isn't it ? I'm really confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back