• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Prequel

Why do I have really strange feeling that the roleplay scenario is dead? Maybe because its quite some time and no replies have come so far?

I start losing any hope in this more and more, like the author herself decided to leave it.

Ugh, what a shame...I'm still looking for a decent UT roleplay that hasn't already begun or has a character that I've been itching to play.

Wait, I know he's not in the 'openings', but can I be W.D. Gaster ? If not, then what about Sanseyboy (Sans) ?

A good point, you have.

I know what I should do..

UNDERTALE THE SEQUEL !

@Darkiplier

Sequel? Maybe you mean Aftermath or post-pacifist? Oh well, that would do nicely, it is all about your own courage and willing to continue. If you have that then I am all in.

ShadNova said:
@Darkiplier
Sequel? Maybe you mean Aftermath or post-pacifist? Oh well, that would do nicely, it is all about your own courage and willing to continue. If you have that then I am all in.
I'll send message you later. :3

Hello! I'm very sorry, yes I have left. :( But openings are back up and I'm here for good. Feel free to sign up and join in!

InkDreamer said:
Actually, hell yes. I'll put you as Gaster!
No, wait ! That was just a question ! I'm working on a CS for Aaron right now.

You know.

Aaron flexes in.

Darkiplier said:
Unless I could roleplay as two characters.
Aaron is a priority though !
Actually, sure you can :) You seem more then capable and it would get the rp up and running faster so sure if you want too!

InkDreamer said:
Actually, sure you can :) You seem more then capable and it would get the rp up and running faster so sure if you want too!
Thank you.

Notify me when we start. :)

InkDreamer said:
rp is now up and running! :)
Also, which age is this ? Like, the first human's (Chara) ? The second ? Third ? Fourth ? Fifth ? Sixth ?

Darkiplier said:
Also, which age is this ? Like, the first human's (Chara) ? The second ? Third ? Fourth ? Fifth ? Sixth ?
Actually was talking to the person taking on Chara about this. They are gonna be alive, and I'm assuming it'll be there first run because of that.

InkDreamer said:
Actually was talking to the person taking on Chara about this. They are gonna be alive, and I'm assuming it'll be there first run because of that.
Oh, I see. I see. Thanks !

@Diminium I have an idea.

What if something happens so Gaster and Chara have to fight in The Core and Chara kill Gaster ?

Just an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back