• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: Prequel

Hmm, I wish to try roleplaying as Undyne when I have the chance, yet I am still preety new to this forums, altough I fully understand the logics of the roleplay in here, common sense and stuff like that. It would be helpful to see the proper application format, so it could be made fair, but okay.

I'd like to play as Mettaton, Papyrus, or perhaps Sans? I've never rped any Undertale characters, but I'm willing to try my best >< This would be my first RP on this site, but not my first RP.

I'd love to be a part of this rp. Could I maybe be Flowey if he's not taken, but I'm not sure even of the story of this rp, but I just really like Undertale

Well mate, it seems that RP here is preety much dead before even strated. So its no use to stay here anyway.

That would do nicely! Just don't forget to toss PMs to us, okay? I would be happy to participate in it, because most of RPs out there seem to die at some point too fast.

I can't toss you a pm (I got a temp ban, which disables PM-ing) but I can just tag you all or tell you here.

ShadNova said:
Hmm, I wish to try roleplaying as Undyne when I have the chance, yet I am still preety new to this forums, altough I fully understand the logics of the roleplay in here, common sense and stuff like that. It would be helpful to see the proper application format, so it could be made fair, but okay.
I'll hold the position of Undyne for you until you make a decision. :) Sorry for the wait by the way.

Wowie!

Wait, this is ACTUALLY still a thing? Huh... *jumps into the air with heavenly light behind him and an chorus of angels singing*

Name - Sans

Appearance -

tumblr_static_3aj2r5zy5vuosg8owo0g08cw0.png
latest
latest

Fight theme - Megalovania

Everything else - Sans likes jokes.

PROVE YOU CAN RP AS THEM >:L -

The show was about to start. Everyone was at the theater.

"Well, gotta go, kid, show's about to start."

He said as he took the last bite of his water sausage hot dog. He walked away out of the room through the wardrobe. He was now standing before a few hundred people in a theater--He had entered through the backdoor.

"Sorry for being late, guys." He said into the mic. "I had a ton of work today--A skele-ton." Sans winked, shrugged, then stuffed his hands back into his pockets as the crowd applauded him, accompanied by laughs.

Attacks - [media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tactless said:
I'd like to play as Mettaton, Papyrus, or perhaps Sans? I've never rped any Undertale characters, but I'm willing to try my best >< This would be my first RP on this site, but not my first RP.
I'll try and hold Mettaton for you :) If we get other offers for him though and your gone long enough I'll use those instead.

Darkiplier said:

Name - Sans

Appearance -

tumblr_static_3aj2r5zy5vuosg8owo0g08cw0.png
latest
latest

Fight theme - Megalovania

Everything else - Sans likes jokes.

The show was about to start. Everyone was at the theater.

"Well, gotta go, kid, show's about to start."

He said as he took the last bite of his water sausage hot dog. He walked away out of the room through the wardrobe. He was now standing before a few hundred people in a theater--He had entered through the backdoor.

"Sorry for being late, guys." He said into the mic. "I had a ton of work today--A skele-ton." Sans winked, shrugged, then stuffed his hands back into his pockets as the crowd applauded him, accompanied by laughs.

Attacks - [media]

[/media]
I'm really sorry, but the position of Sans is already taken. :( You can however, take up any more roles that may be open! Just give me a bit as I'm sorting through all these posts and updating everything.

Soyxmilk said:
I'd love to be a part of this rp. Could I maybe be Flowey if he's not taken, but I'm not sure even of the story of this rp, but I just really like Undertale
You know, I honestly never thought of it but I realized that if someones rping flowey they should probably run as asriel as well. :) Accepted. I'm gonna update the character status for you.

Name -

Aaron

Appearance -

DrJq5aj.jpg
latest
latest

Fight theme -

Enemy Approaching; 009

[media]

[/media]

Everything else - Flexing.

Aaron stood at the gym, flexing harder than everyone else in the Underground except, perhaps, Undyne, who was right behind him.

"Flexing contest ?" He exclaimed at a nearby flexing Undyne. "Okay, flex more. ; )"

Attacks -

• Flex - Flexing, muscular arms go up the screen on both sides.
  • Sweat - Aaron sweats on the player's soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkiplier said:

Name -

Aaron

Appearance -

DrJq5aj.jpg
latest
latest

Fight theme -

Enemy Approaching; 009

[media]

[/media]

Everything else - Flexing.

Aaron stood at the gym, flexing harder than everyone else in the Underground except, perhaps, Undyne, who was right behind him.

"Flexing contest ?" He exclaimed at a nearby flexing Undyne. "Okay, flex more. ; )"

Attacks -

• Flex - Flexing, muscular arms go up the screen on both sides.
  • Sweat - Aaron sweats on the player's soul.

Accepted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back