do you like this roleplay so far?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nah

• hell ya

• Total voters
yuki:"guys trust me we can fly i know this and i feel it in my heart!!!!" yuki said trying to stay calm."Guys you know your brothers and sisters right?"said yuki"night,izwa,ryoku, and me are sister and brother.haru,Aru,and eros are brothers and sisters. kazo you have nobody. miyoku and shingou.there if you dont know you know now"she continued

(1)guys if your sibling or one of them isnt roleplaying as now there deep sleep.2) If you want them to awak use the character detailing and roleplay as thim. I refer 2 if you dont mind. right now im roleplaying for all my sibling which is 3 ppl ,im also rolaplaying ; and for most of you only have 1 or 2. So choose aand coversate one another. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR SIBLING) 
"wow Aru your even sexier with clothes on..."she continued" hold on to my shoulder some ppl are coming!" she yelled "everyone go jump now you will fly i promise"Yuki and night jumped which mean the others were dragged along and everyone was up in the air flying."you guys can let go now" said yuki.

Aru looked at yuki."well thank you." He was simply being modest because he was still tired, but he noticed he was in the air. This was unusual for him. He didn't know quite what was going on. He understood they was being chased but his mind was blank. Memories faded from where they should be. The links not connected. His head started to hurt at the thought of all this.

Haru yelled at the jump then jolted and let go,"w-what the?"she mumbled and looked around,"how is this possible?!"she yelled then covered her mouth,"sorry"she said.

Miyoku didnot let go of haru "I refuse" she yelled Miyoku knew if she was a couple hundred feet off of the ground and under her feet is all ocean she wasn't letting go of anybody so she clutched on to harus arm her cat tail was alsowrapped around her arm

Yuki:"you okay aru,here?" she said as she held out her hand for him to grab.

Night:

night then flew up to haru with izwa and ryoku on his back.

Haru looked at Night blushing a bit then looked at Miyoku,"erm it's going to be fine"she said and smiled then looked around,"where should we go now?"she asked.

Aru looked confused for a moment but grabbed her hand. "Whats going on?" He looked around. The pain continued to grow, but he ignored it.

Eros:*jumps up, a sudden glow coming from him and suddenly he is flying, pure heat flow keeping him aloft* away yeah I can fly!

"It is not going to be ok, cats cant swim haru! she clutched even tighter on her arm "I dont care where we go as long as it doesn't have an ocean" Miyokus eyes are tightly closed shut and her tail tighten its grip on harus arm

Kaze waited for everyone to get through the hole and out before he lifted off on his wings. As he lifted into the air he said toward the masked figures gathered at the bottom of the hole, "Un-drux-gal Ged-med-gal fam-un-gon-gal 'Ur-graph-gisg gisg-na-graph gon'd-un-gisg-graph-don-fam van-drux-gal-graph-don gisg-na-graph na-graph-un-van-graph-drux-fam pa-graph ged-un-gisg-na-graph-don-graph-gal gisg-med-ged-graph-gisg-na-graph-don gon-drux-gisg-med med-drux-graph mals-ur-un-veh-graph.'

The last part of the wall gave way beneath Kaze and Water flooded the room and slowly started to fill up the hole too. Kaze then lifted higher and quickly caught up to the flying group.

Translation:

And god said 'Let the waters under the heavens be gathered together into one place.'

Yuki:"Aru calm down, all of you calm down. Were gonna layed in about probably about 15 mins. from what speed were going."Yuki whispered while feeling butterflies in her stomach as she held Aru's hand.

Night:"Izwa is waking up guys." he said as izwa left her head and fell off his shoulder.

Izwa: "ahhhhhh"she screamed, but luckily skretched her arm and grabbed night's shoulder."where the hell am?!"

SHe said as she quickly covered her mouth.

Night:" it would nice if you let go you can fly ya know. oh and by the way nice to meet ya sis."

Yuki: "Guys were all a family no matter what.Were the type of family that isnt really family. Also its time for landing slightly land or else you will tumble and possibly break something." she said determined and leadership.

Haru jolted,"please.... Don't hurt me"she said nervously then looked around from the sky,"look there!"she said pointing at an abandoned house on a hill,"lets go there"she said looking at the others. The house was abandoned but it was still nice.

Aru gripped Yuki's hand as he listened to her speak. He prepared himself for landing but his thoughts were blazing in his mind. Voices screaming and memories flooding back. He felt the pain that was once there. He started to remember the inside of the tube, but pushed the thoughts away as a smile pushed its way on his face. He also looked towards the house.

" we will sleep there for tonight."she Points to the house while talking.She peered over at Izwa to still see her clutched on Night."Were gonna hvae to pry her off" she thought.

"Can we hurry this up I have to pee!" Miyoku was tightly crossing her legs and when you look at her face you can tell that she is holding it in her ears started to twitch and so did her tail, her eyes started to form tears her head still kinda her hurt and the wind was just making it worse

Aru landed on the ground with ease. He could still hear the voices. He wondered if this was natural, but didn't plan to make it noticeable. He let go of yuki's hand as he walked towards the house. He was going to find a place to lay down. Sleep was what he needed.

When they landed Miyoku quickly let go of haru and ran towards the abandon house then she used her cat ability to jump all the way to the upstairs window she then opened and ran through the house searching for a bathroom when she had finally found it she slammed the door close and started to use it

Haru slowly got up then walked into the house. She walked into a room and found clothes then got dressed. She looked around the room and sat on the bed.(she's wearing the clothes in the picture)

(I just now saw it kaze , at first it didn't show for me but then I refreshed the page)

Miyoku walked out the bathroom with relief written all over her face she then walked into an empty room that had a school girls outfit in the closet "Who lived here, pedobear?" she then put on the clothes and scratched a small whole on the skirt so her tail could hang out of it (Outfit in picture)

( i did) "everyone here?" she said a she walked in the house.

Night:"ugh im gonna put ryoku in a bed..." he quickly ran up the stairs and put her in a bed. Then, he ran around the whole house to see then reported right back to yuki."There is 5 bedrooms and 2 bathroom. I call a room with haru!" He grabs Haru and wraps his arms around her.

Izwa:"Yuki if were sisters then who are all the rest?"IZwa asked, but yuki was speechless.She was to busy thinking about Aru naked.

Aru walked into the first room he could find. He laid down on the bed and hoped the voices would stop. He closed his eyes as he felt the dark magic swirl even more. He knew this feeling wasn't good. He blacked out as he fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back