Umbrage Asylum for the Insane

Cupcake, it's actually your turn, y'know. Yuri fell to the floor again 'cause of the drugged cake. Others're getting affected as well. Plus, she's kinda having her mental torture again, so...

Oh, okay. I'm just watching a show right now >.<

Um, can someone besides @UltraYuseke or me post in the RP?

I feel that we're going too fast, okay. But I want to see this RP active!

we might need to restart again when Laney can monitor more closely, half the people here can only post like once a day and they fall so behind I could understand if they just dont want to do anything but sit down and cry

^^^ Honestly my thoughts exactly. Well not the restarting. I was going to just post something ignoring some of the things that happened. But yeah.. I thought that would be really rude and horrible, even if I can do it. You can tell that a lot of people, like me, and I think Flawless and Abyss can't post constantly. I may be on break, but I don't regularly have internet, and I work. I'm also trying to make a gift for christmas... So it makes things difficult to keep up with and to go the way I wanted.

Its your rp so do what you want to do laney I will support, Also everyone please stop stating your opinon as a fact, its Laneys rp and she is the one who determines what is okay and what isnt and how things are. Its okay to give your opinon but please treat it as one not as something that is a fact and cannot be changed. Also if you could please think more deeply about how a asylum works instead of just how you want it too. If you are trying to sneak past someone or attack someone role a die on it and if it is a 2 then it is succsesful and if you role a 1 then its a fail. Dont plainly state that it was successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll probably be part of neither, because the answer might not be what I need in order to actually keep going, but I suppose you're right. I'll try to be a part of the answer.

It takes a lack of humanity to help humanity, humanity stops you from doing things necessary for the greater good

Yeah, I understand what you're talking about, it's just that I was not prepared for that sudden moment of deep philosophy xD

Please ignore this failed attempt at deep philosophy. Don't think over it either, as you may fin' yourself in a world of demons n' sin.

A sin is not a sin, when it's to protect others from that sin. Spread the sin to those of which it was meant to protect, and that sin, becomes a demon. We call these demons Lucifer, Mammon, Asmodeus, Leviathan, Beelzebub, Satan, and Belphegor. They may be demons, but sometimes, they protect, not harm, with their 'evil' intent.

Goldhorsey, you're cleaning up after yourself. I'm not doing it. That's what happens when you explode all over the floor.

That reminded me of that question about God and Satan...

Shouldn't Satan be encouraging the people sent to hell instead of punishing them, as they did, after all, sin against God?

*I'm not actually Christian, I prefer to label my religion as agnosticism..

*i have no religion but i find a bit of truth and good in all of them that i learn about*

I think of that a lot and it leaves me with so many questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back